the complete multi vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I couldnt agree with the reviewer above mine more! I am reordering my second bottle today and cant say enough about this product ~ I dont generally write reviews but felt this time I really needed to let people know how great I am feeling and how comprehensive this formula is. I have yet to find ANY other multi that consists of such a comprehensive combination. I finally have a Multi that I am satisfied does the job. Try a bottle and you will be back for more!

E. Lambdin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This multi vitamin is the best all around product that I could find as far as being affordable and concentrated in three pills. Only this one offers a quality high level calcium. If I could take only one supplement - this would be the one.

Jarrow Formula, Multi 1 to 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was referred to me by my Physician. It is a great natural product that has all the vitamins and minerals that my body needs without the added sugars and yeasts that your body doesn't need.

MS TRISH MULVANY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

BRILLIANT - FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER ONLY A SHORT TIME - HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

Product always Out of Stock. Need it desperately.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not able to buy the multi vitamin both for men and woman as the products have been out of stock for a long time.

Great multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product on and off for several years. It is amazing, notable difference when I've stopped. It contains methylcobalamin, B12, the form already usable by the body and it makes a difference. Three large pills a day, this is not a problem for me, but be aware if you do not like to swallow large pills

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did my research, and these are some of the best vitamins you can buy. The only downside is the large tablet size: Some people with abnormally weak swallowing muscles may consider it a hazard (as my friend did).

Cheap and pretty complete

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are cheap!. I like that they have a good amount of the bioavailable form of calcium. Selenium is the good form, but should be a little more. B12 is the good methyl form. D3 is the good form. Unfortunately the other forms of B vits are all blanket 50mg and the cheapest synthetic form. also Beta Carotene seems to be synthetic. But you can't expect better at this cheap price. The better organic B's are from New Chapter, but in tiny amounts and expensive! Millie from Cannuckenville

not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

cannot use these as the level of rosemary is dangerous. certainly for for pregnant and nursing mothers, but for any woman with delicate hormonal balances. there should be far clearer information about the very specific dangers of rosemary on any product that contains it. very much not happy. wasted money and impaired health.

great vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy when I take these. I think they work better because they disolve so easily. I started taking a half a pill and they work just as well. The price is very low, and now I am saving even more.