Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Medical mushrooms are well known for their ability to boost immune systems, kill cancer cells, anti bacterial and viral properties, protects against cardiovascular diseases, lower high blood pressure, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol level, boost energy and more! It had used for thousands of years and is very safe. This is quite a good mushroom product. It uses 7 of the most well known and researched products. Though it is grown on organic brown rice, it does not guarantee that no pesticide is used. This product contains with additional food based folates which are not too bad. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The mushroons are not standardised or extract so it is hard to tell the strength or potency of this product. Pricewise, this is definitely cheap. I would recommend this product if you can’t afford the other mushroom blends (normally much more expensive but comes with standardised or extracts). Personally, I do feel that I have significantly more energy and better immune system when consuming this. Check out my page for more reviews!

Beth Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have use these mushroom for about two years and Cordyceps alone for several more. The last time I had a check up at the Dr. She said what ever you are doing keep doing it. Between yoga and these mushrooms my relatives keep telling me that I keep looking younger!!!

Great for Diabetic immune disorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.

Feline Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We give this to our cat to strengthen his immune system. He has allergies and had a mast cell tumor removed last summer. He likes the taste of it in his food and he seems to be doing well.

Reasonable Combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you're trying to cover all bases with medicinal mushrooms, this looks like a winner.

Jarrow, Mushroom Optimizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Mushroom Optimizer is a good value over other mushroom complexes I have tried. If I were taking it for a specific condition, I might be inclined to go for a more expensive item such as RM10 from Garden of Life.

Seems to help but.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had been using other mushroom supplements including Dr. Mercola's Immune Support as well as Mushrex formula from Solgar. In comparison this supplement doesn't seem to provide me as much benefit as especially the one from Dr. Mercola. I thought I'd give this formula a try because it was quite a bit cheaper. However, it's not given me the feel good that Dr. Mercola's mushroom supplement have but I've only been on this particular mushroom supplement for a little over 2 weeks. I'd suggest a different option like Dr. Mercola or Mushroom Science or even Paradise Herbs for a mushroom supplement. The key is to look for both organic as well as hot water extracted mushrooms.

One of the best mushroom products ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this products especially for my parents. The result is marvellous. Provide much more energy, endurance and also increase immune function. They can feel very fresh after taking this product more than others. Highly recommended!

Very good mushroom complex!

Posted by kirowang on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first bottle! It makes me feeling better! Take a try, it is a great trademark, and all of its products has to be great! :)

Totally worthless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lacks all the effective chemicals to treat any health problems. I tried this product and found that I wasted my money.. then I tried "North American Herb & Spice Co., ChagaMax, Wild Chaga Mushroom Plus Wild Oregano" and was amazed by the health improvements it made. This product is a big shame on Jarrow formulas.

1 2 3