Super Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take daily with my smoothies and can now see a big difference since I started taking..feel better, overall

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was uncertain if this was a legitimate product. Health Sciences Institute says it is used to stop a heart attack dead in its tracks. I only suffer from menopausal palpitations & it has me feeling great. I will keep it in my first aid kit & recommend it to anyone who thinks they have heart problems.

CIRCULATION!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had problems with numbness and tingling in my right arm due to poor circulation and within a week the symptoms are gone

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use Jarrow's NattoMax in conjunction with their Venous PF on a daily basis. Either one is a great product on its own, but used together they really make a winning combination, whether you're seeking relief from poor circulation, leg pain, or piles. Judging from my own experience, there are no unpleasant side effects, either!

great product...but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

really needed the 100 capsule bottle, but you were out of stock. I take this product every day...for the rest of my life. Hope I will be taking it a long time...hehe...

Good

Posted by BeckyandJesus on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taken it for about two weeks. Has helped the pain I had in my right leg. Pain still remains but have noticed the level of pain is better.