waiting for this... it has been out stock for so long

Posted by 5473730308118892566 on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When is coming back????

I need this!! Please!

Posted by 5437276175383411813 on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been waiting for months....will you ever bring it back? Thanks

Weight loss aid; fight colds, flus, and infections; tips for heartburn and diabetes

Posted by VISIT-ME-FOR-MORE-REVIEWS on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) medicinal uses come from the “mother of vinegar”, which is made up of living nutrients and bacteria that you can actually see in the bottom of bottles of raw ACV. I use it for the following reasons: (1) It is effective as a natural weight loss aid. (2) ACV is anathema to all kinds of germs that attack the throat. In effect, it acts like a sponge and draws out throat germs and toxins from the surrounding tissue. (3) It helps with digestive problems such as heartburn. Method: Mix one teaspoon of ACV with water and a little honey and drink with meals. (4) It can lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Method: Simple, just take ACV with meals. However, please make sure you only use RAW-UNFILTERED ORGANIC ACV with the "MOTHER" . 50+ more reviews about health/beauty products on my page SEEKING-HEALTH.

wow

Posted by 101010011 on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is definitely one of the best apple cider vinegars that i have ever tasted. you can sip it right out of the bottle and it wont burn up your throat or esophagus. smooth consistency, clean aftertaste. by accident, poured some in a bowl of bentonite clay. i guess id equate that to throwing a premium tequila in a margarita or something along those lines. if you want to mix something for external applications............. use Braggs. if u need to drink it or eat it mixed in with your meal, use this

Seriously though...

Posted by 5688635923207185241 on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kinda fiendin for this stuff. Haven't had it for months. Would really like to alkalize my drinkin water... So, could we get like an ETA on this?

this product is out if stock!!!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Please have it available!!!

(-) as suppliment (+) for hair care

Posted by Reviewer3311305 on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a suppliment it lowered my blood pressure after about day three so had to stop taking everyday. I use it in my all natural shampoo (two eggs, one tablespoon acv) with good results.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to spike my dog's water. He seems to enjoy the taste, and is healthy as ever. Seems to be of high quality.

Ohhh soo tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the tastiest apple cider vinegar I have ever tasted. Braggs is good,but this is tastier, I mixed this with clay for a facial mask, before I tasted it. No more, this I now reserve for drinking only and I enjoy it.

Jarrow has done it again! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product as it isn't strong like all other apple cider vinegars are and it has the "mother" too which is a probiotic.