Flax seed cold milled.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste and consistency of the of the milled flax.

Fewer Calories and Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use flaxseed daily so as a Weight Watcher I was tickled to find this brand that only has 55 calories per 2 tablespoons versus the 90 calories of the brand I had been using. The quality and taste are equivalent to the brand I had been buying so I am one happy camper. I would certainly recommend it to other Weight Watchers or anyone who is watching their calorie intake.

Best flax seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy my flax seeds from the health food store. These seeds had a much better flavor.

Nice!

Posted by Pvnshelp on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use flax seeds in my daily smoothie and Jarrow brand is as good as any.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I trust the Jarrow brand, always. These are ground just perfect

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put a dose in my soy yoghurt: it is delicious, with a taste of hazelnut. A day full of vitality ensured.

Great taste and quality fresh.

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the way this flaxseed is cold milled and then packaged carefully to keep it fresh. I add it to cereal, salad, drinks, almost anything as a good source of omega 3's and fiber. :)

Great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This flax seed is great quality. I used it to make no bake granola bars and I also use it, mixed with water, as egg substitute in other baked goods.

Jarrow Formulas, Flax Seeds, Cold Milled, 15 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been researching flax seed and decided to start using this to help better my health. I trust I Herb and ordered from here. I am very pleased with the above flax seed. I add it to my oatmeal each morning and to other foods also. I love the nutty taste. Very reasonably priced also.

Tried it for the first time

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought Jarrow Formulas Flax Seeds recently for the first time. Compared to the last cold milled flax I used, this one is ground more fine and easier to blend into smoothies or breakfast food.