Jarrow Formulas, Omega Nutrition, Pumpkin Seed Butter, 20 oz (568 g)

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ilove pumpkin seed oil with its nutty taste...However this butter as way to much salt for my liking! Salt is the overall taste here! I think they have done this to not only extend the shelf life, but to try & make it taste like peanut butter which is a mistake, because if that's what i had wanted then that's what i would have bought.

Yummmy, yummy omegas!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So healthy and versatile. Fresh and no plastic taste. It's packaged in one of the safer types of plastic. Although, I usually prefer glass, I found this acceptable with no evidence of leaching. There will likely be oil separation when you first open it. If you stir it well and keep it refrigerated it will stay well mixed for some time. It is essential to keep this product refrigerated after opening. I've eaten it right out of the jar, mixed it with maple syrup for an emergency dessert, have added it to enchiladas. The uses are numerous. It is a very healthy addition to anyone's diet. I highly recommend it.

Pleasant Alternative to Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this with honey and so does my six-year-old. It's a bit thin but refrigeration seems to increase its density. Mixed with tahini, honey, garlic & angel hair, and sprinkled with sesame seeds it makes delicious sesame noodles. Easy way to incorporate omegas into your diet.

Potent stuff - extremely delicious

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This pumpkin seed butter is is a truly great product, very delicious and highly nutritious. Use it on bread or in sauces, tomato sauces with this are mindblowing!

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great on rye bread toast. I like the idea of getting zinc in its natural form. I am trying to eat more superfoods these days and it is making an improvement in my energy level.

great taste and price

Posted by Reviewer2038623 on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and not dried up like the container I got from Amazon. Fresh goods at a very reasonable price.

Interesting

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time having pumpkin seed butter. It took a bit of getting used to, but now I really like it. Great mixed with a touch of maple syrup and cinnamon, and used as a dip for apples!

Pumpkin Seed Butter

Posted by Reviewer2813296 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best pumpkin seed butter I know and good value for money.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2206965 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, my son love it.

Pumpkin Seed Butter

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It's great on toast with cinnamon on top. Great snack to take cravings away for me. Good product.

1 2 3