Help

Jarrow Formulas, OPCs + 95, Grape Seed Extract, 100 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In September 2013 my husband suffered a mild stroke, this product forms part of the medical regime as prescribed by the naturopath

Jarrow formulas, OPCs + 95

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is pretty consistent in keeping my husband's blood pressure under control.

Great quality grape seed

Posted by VincentYeohLoo on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not all grape seed extract are the same. The jarrow formulas grape seed uses one of the industry leading patented grape seed extract - Leucoselect from Indena S.p.A. so you definitely know you won't get wrong with it. Good value for money for a quality grape seed. My take on grape seed extract will be: choose only extract which are patented or trademarked like MegaNatural, Leucoselect, Masquelier's original OPC, ActiVin. Efficacy of generic grape seed extracts are too hard to say as they may lack the proper science & technology in extraction and standardisation of the polyphenolic and the OPC content. Overall a good grape seed extract with reliable quality.

I like Jarrow products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I buy Jarrow as much as I can because they always seem to have high quality. When I needed Grapeseed OPCs, I got Jarrow. My body tolerates the supplement well. I recommend it.

iHerb service and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have now ordered twice from iHerb, and both times I have been impressed with their efficiency and rapid response, not to mention their great ordering process (web, communications, billing, shipping speed, etc.) The product has been prescribed by a Naturopathic doctor for keeping the body's cells in good condition after having had chemotherapy and now nearly four years in remision. Along with other products, the mix of herbs and natural antioxidants seem to be working well. Whether this is due to Jarrow Formula alone is too difficult to say, but this specific product was identified. iHerb's price and value is the best in the market after doing extensive research. Thank you.

Didn't agree with me....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this product about 2 weeks and it just didn't agree with me. I always like Jarrow but this supplement didn't agree.

100% the best products and the best price.

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% the best products and the best price.

It works for High Bloodpressure !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using it now for 14 days, first I was a little sceptical, but now I see my bloodpressure gowing down day by day! And that after 14 days! I recommend this to everybody with this kind of problems.

Best for candida!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me cure my candida , very powerfull herb , took it twice daily one capsule each time . recommended!!! use for reduced price: ▶️TAM 4651▶️ (WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy...

Rewelacyjny