Melted all over my package!

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very poorly packaged: while still "sealed" the lid was not screwed on tightly and the jar wasn't placed in a ziploc bag, so when shipping temperature exceeded 75 degrees and it melted, oil coated the entire order, and the packages of anyone else who was unfortunate enough to have packages traveling near mine. Jar was about 2/3 full by the time I got it, and the ladies at the post office were kind enough to give me a plastic bag so I didn't get oil all over myself when handling it. As for cooking, this seems to be a fine product. Very mild flavor.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2569519 on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use it for cooking and some cookie recipes.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am used to Now brand 12 oz. in a glass jar. This product by Jarrow is like it says on the label: Ideal for Cooking. I use coconut oil for everything from face and skin moisturizer to homemade toothpaste. The consistency of the Jarrow oil is not what I like for skin care and it has no odor at all. I saved money but will be storing the other unopened canister in my food storage for an emergency.

Excellent:)

Posted by Tingeling on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally I found a coconut oil with no coconut taste at all,my hubby hates coconut taste! Its good for my thyroid aswell:))) Will I buy again? Yes:))))

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The onely fat I use for cooking! Neutral taste.

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2798025 on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I also use this on my skin!

Healthy Cooking Oil

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Coconut Oil It is My Favourite Oil and I think this is a great one for Cooking.

Coconut Oil is the Best

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is a decent brand. Coconut oil is the best to cook with, other than animal fat. It can be used to moisturize your skin as it contains lauric acids that are good for it. I use a teaspoon of it in my green tea as I had read that it can help the brain as it creates ketones. Therefore, it can help maybe prevent dementia/Alzheimer or at the least lessen the effects of these issues. I can truly recommend coconut oil. I give iherb.com 5 stars also for their huge inventory and fast delivery.

Hyvä kookos

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

On vain painava purkki, kallis postittaa.

Ok if you ignore the taste

Posted by Reviewer2223976 on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to use the extra virgin version. It tasted better. This oil has a strange taste that I dont care for when I take it on its own. When I use it to make chocolate and so on, it is ok.I do not agree with their claim that is is taste neutral. I will order the extra virgin version next time.