Best pantothenic acid out there!

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe i'm just imagining it, but I feel like these have been helping my hair a lot. It seems a lot shinier and silkier. I love that that these are in capsules instead of tablets, so I can just open the capsules instead of crushing them. I mainly bought these for skin health, (I take them orally, as well as occasionally mixing them in with my moisturizer, as pantothenic acid speeds wounds healing and improves skin texture and elasticity) I highly recommend these. I've bought a few different brands of pantothenic acid and usually the 500mg only account for 5000% DV but these count for %7250 DV, so these are more potent than other brands!!! Jarrow is an awesome brand too, I highly recommend this if you are shopping around for pantothenic acid!

pantothenic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works so good my eyes are now so good.My allergies are gone.

;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did some research on the use of Pantothenic Acid for acne. I have tried everything there is to try for acne, including Accutane. I can say that this really does work for acne, there is a great reduction in oil production. I have read Pantothenic acid has other great uses so do your research and decide if you want to give it a try :)

Gout eliminator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband gets gout very easy if he doesn't follow the rules and stay away from alcohol and red meat. This product helps to keep it at bay.

Jarrow B-5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed such a huge improvement in my energy (and it seems like my hair is looking better, too.)

B-5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using B-5 for 30 years to keep me from getting irritable under pressure. I use 2000mg [two thousand] when needed and by a clock it will calm me down in 20 minutes. All the folks in my family use it. Great stuff.

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for the Adrenal Glands they use quite a lot of B5 along with vitamin c and magnesium. Do a search on Adrenal Fatigue and find out more.

Pantothenic Acid B-5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken with B-6 gives energy...in addition I take a daily Super B-100

Good for adrenals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 of these a day plus pantethine for adrenals. Helps keep me functional. Jarrow makes top notch supplements.

Be really careful when taking B5

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended B5 by a naturopath without having a blood test done, only to later find that I had B5 toxicity after taking these tablets as my body was not able to get rid of the B5 naturally. Always talk to a doctor or health professional and have blood work done before taking any supplements!