***************** 90% Less Oxidized LDL!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wikipedia: Oxidation of LDL by peritoneal macrophages was reduced by up to 90% after pomegranate juice consumption, 50ml per day. PomeGreat = 4x concentrate; you only need to drink 15 ml per day. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, and fresh. I can tell the quality is very good with this product. I usually take a tablespoon and hold it under my tongue for a minute to let it absorb sublingually, then I slowly ingest the rest, letting it coat my throat.

did not keep well

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We had this in the fridge but it did not last well.

My favorite pomegranate juice

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow's is the best one I've tried.

Boiled pomegranate juice void of antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All of the antioxidant properties are lost when the juice is boiled and concentrated.

strong concerntate!

Posted by 5370085385519488428 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very strong! its a concentrate so i've been mixing it with water! i have been trying to have it everyday but stuggle with the taste a little! i will keep trying because i know this is very good for me!

Excellent

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite products, sweet and slightly tart, but very refreshing. I take one table spoon of this, mix it with water in a small cup, and drink it every morning. It became a nice morning 'habit'. A wonder juice - Pomegranate - full with vitamin A, C, E and antioxidants, it is extremely good for our brains and hearts. We (my husband and me) make cures of two consecutive bottles (~3-4 weeks of usage), and then take a pause of 1-2 weeks; can't wait to open a new bottle :D. Just try one :), and you might want to buy more.

Awful.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is awful, even with increased serving, it tasted like a spoiled tomato, it does not taste like a real pomegranate, not even close.

appraisal

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent

석류 농축액.

Posted by Reviewer2842263 on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

다이내믹꺼랑 재로우꺼랑 먹어봤는데 성분은 재로우가 더 좋은듯해요 다이내믹은 애들이 먹는 딸기맛 콜드시럽같이 상큼달달하다면 이건 석류를 달인것 같은 맛이나요