Doesn't work for me for blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had no change in systolic blood pressure after a one-month trial. I gave it a one-star rating on this basis. It may work for others, but not for me.

User for 1 year

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure had been up in the 160s over 70. I was taking a highly acclaimed herbal supplement, but it did not help. So I switched to Pressure Optimizer, a mineral supplement and within 30 days my blood pressure came down to the 120s over 68. Pressure Optimizer has helped me and may help others who do not react favorably to herbal remedies.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Took and helped get my BP down to normal from 160/90

Used for 6 weeks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure averages in the mid 140's over 80, I have been taking for six weeks now and have not seen any significant changes on my blood pressure readings.

Not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did not see much effect or difference.

it's a great help to my BP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product - helps maintain a good BP for me. I have tried several different brands, and like the Jarrow formula the best. Thank you

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good product

This product works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Jarrow Pressure Optimizer for about a year. I use it as I would rather go holistic than use chemicals. Anyway the Lisinopril I was taking was giving me allergic reaction. I have been very happy with the results. Blood pressure stays in a good normal range.

Don't see any change, just started

Posted by Bankpan on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just started on the beginning of December, don't see any change in my BP yet. Will try another one in January. Hope it good enough otherwise, will go back to Michael's BP Factors

Jarrow Formulas, Pressure Optimizer with Ameal Peptide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for two months, I think it helps my blood pressure a little, but am trying a different product for the next 2 months to see which works best for me. Pauline

1 2