Not worth buying anymore!

Posted by Reviewer1321455 on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As stated by other people, Jarrow unfortunately changed (2013) the formula and removed some of the previous ingredients (added some new ones). This new formula isn't good as the old one.

where is the old formula?

Posted by HealthyPill on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think the old formula has much better than this one. I don't why they change the formula. I thought Jarrow only changes the bottles. It is really sad. The old formula works really well. It helped to stop the urge to urinate.

Execellent

Posted by Reviewer1496661 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using this product my visit to the toilet has dropped from 3 or 4 times to ONLY ONE.

Helps in my prostrate night problem

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i used to wake up 2 to 3 times in the night to pass urine. After taking JF prostrate Optimizer for a month, I only wake up once or none at all at night to pass urine.

Prostate Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this for about a year, we like the product and always order thru iHerb.

prostate health

Posted by Reviewer2771643 on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works great for me.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2116814 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband it using this product and along with the Health King, Prostate Health Herb Tea, his doctor says he no longer has any problems.

deb

Posted by Reviewer1825090 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product. my husband's psa has dropped significantly. his doctor asked him what he was doing differently. and it was the prostate optimizer.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who constantly gets up in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip. After only one week of using this product he sees a big improvement with his prostate function. I bought this product based on the reviews and it really does work.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband's count was climbing and he was concerned. He started eating better (little or no meat, etc), lost 40 pounds and started taking prostate supplements. His count is now back to normal. I don't know if it was a combination of all or the supplements that helped. He continues to take them daily.