Not worth buying anymore!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As stated by other people, Jarrow unfortunately changed (2013) the formula and removed some of the previous ingredients (added some new ones). This new formula isn't good as the old one.

where is the old formula?

Posted by HealthyPill on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think the old formula has much better than this one. I don't why they change the formula. I thought Jarrow only changes the bottles. It is really sad. The old formula works really well. It helped to stop the urge to urinate.

Execellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using this product my visit to the toilet has dropped from 3 or 4 times to ONLY ONE.

Helps in my prostrate night problem

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i used to wake up 2 to 3 times in the night to pass urine. After taking JF prostrate Optimizer for a month, I only wake up once or none at all at night to pass urine.

deb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product. my husband's psa has dropped significantly. his doctor asked him what he was doing differently. and it was the prostate optimizer.

Prostate Optimizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this for about a year, we like the product and always order thru iHerb.

prostate health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works great for me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who constantly gets up in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip. After only one week of using this product he sees a big improvement with his prostate function. I bought this product based on the reviews and it really does work.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband it using this product and along with the Health King, Prostate Health Herb Tea, his doctor says he no longer has any problems.

Shouldn't Have Messed with a Good Thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Back in 2011-2013 this was a great product, but not any longer. My doctor did a repeat ultrasound in 2012 on my bladder and he and I couldn't believe there was zero residual volume. I always retained a lot of urine. He was so impressed he bought some for himself when I was getting dressed. My uroflowmetry was outstanding according to him from previous years as well. Then Jarrow changed their formula and within 2 to 3 months I went backwards. I tried countless other formulas but never found one as good as that. The current Jarrow Prostate Optimizer does absolutely nothing for me. 😡