Expensive nootropic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There are many studies to back up PS, but in practice I did not find this to be worth it, it may be that I did not use it long enough, but I did try using a high dose with minimal cognitive effects felt. Cortisol lowering which I wasn't looking for anyway wasn't noticed either. If anything it seems to synergize with omega fatty acids which alone are superior.

Stress reduction, mental energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the better supplements I've tried. It really does reduce stress, so if you are easily stressed, it is well worth a try. I've also felt it provided better cognitive function for writing tasks. Recommended.

Mental clarity/focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's part of my nootropics stack, I can really feel that makes a difference in brain energy after taking it. No side effects noticed.

Doctor suggested to lower cortisol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is usually for mental sharpness but also has a side action of lowering cortisol. It is too early to see if the doc made a good suggestion or not. It is a great brand.

For Sharp and Clear Focus.....this is the ONE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of Jarrow Formulas products which is why I buy them so often. But this is one of my favorites! This helps me focus, helps with my over all brain function, memory and I get more done in a day when I use this. Consistent use of this product is best.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this along with SAM-e. It reduced my brain fog and I noticed memory improvement. I stopped using SAM-e because it was making my depression worse, but after stopping, the effect still there, but was not quite as good. Have started using 5HTP which is helping, so I might give it another go.

Fantastic Results