Help

Most effective Phosphtidyl Serine for brain function

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow PS-100 was recommended to me several years ago by a friend with a PHD in biochemsitry who owns a vitamin store in Long Beach, Ca. It works.

I Can Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this has really helped me be able to sleep, it lowers my coritsol in the evening and it really does bring mental clarity. it is expensive, but as usual IHerb is the most reasonable place to get it.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 600mg a day to reduce cortisol. I have noticed that I am more focused and creative. I am slowly losing belly fat as well

This Phosphatidyl-Serine is great for memory - perhaps a little too much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The dreams become so vivid and memories snap off the tip of your tongue and into

Improved memory - and better sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I switched to PS-100 at the suggestion of the local herbologist when I said I had some concerns about continuing to take Gingko Biloba. I wanted something with the same effect on memory, but perhaps not the effect on blood pressure (that I had heard could be an issue). I have been taking PS-100 for about 3 months now and get the same type of mental clarity I got from GB, and as an added side effect am sleeping wonderfully! I didn't know that was a claim of PS-100, and realized I was sleeping better before I ever read that was a claim.

Jarrow Formulas, PS-100, 100mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are wonderful. I take 2 a day for my memory. My husband can tell if I forget to take them. I strongly recommend these for anyone who is having trouble with their memory.

Seems to actually work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unlike some supplements that you have to trust are working eventhough you can't feel the difference...this product genuinely seems to help my memory and mental focus. Fibromyalgia and brainfog sufferers should give it a try.

PS 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

PS 100 really works I'm much sharper when I take this product Now my mother, sister and my 23 year old niece take this product also

If You Can't Take This Product Because of Depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you can't take this product because of depression, it is probably because of the large amount of choline it contains. (60 mg. of PC) You should try the same product that Jarrow Formulas puts out in capsule form. Not only is it cheaper, it contains only 1/10th the amount of choline. (6 mg. of PC) You may very well be able to tolerate that small amount. It is well worth the try. Jarrow PS in capsule form is a great product.

My father was be better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Father who is 84 years old, from taking this supplement, he is not repeatedly asking the same thing.