Amazing stuff for reducing stress and cognitive functions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While this product doesn't get a lot of attention I think it's a very important supplement. It seems to take a few weeks to get the full effect, but it's helped me to: think clearer, be more relaxed, my body just seems to be under less stress altogether. This also has properties that blunt cortisol and I'm noticing that all my other hormones are working better since cortisol has been reduced. I can almost stop taking my thyroid meds.

Sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am used to getting up 3 to 5 times a night to use the bathroom. This keeps me asleep till about 5 in the morning. It works much better for me than melatonin.

Awesome results to improve my children's concentration and performance in school

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Formulas, PS-100, 100 mg is an effective supplement to drastically improve my kids's learning capability in school via increased concentration and brain function. Thanks to iHerb for recommending PS-100 !

Great Quality; Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take 4 pills of PS after a heavy workout - it is supposed to control cortisol and I can definitely tell the difference if I don't take it (I'm more agitated and sore without it). I've used Jarrow PS for years - it's always high quality and usually the best price.

Phosphatidyl Serine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after hearing Andrew Lessman talking about it on HSN but his version was far too expensive to take a chance on. I still think that it's a bit high, however it does make a very noticeable difference in my mental acuity. Before I started taking it I felt like I was in a fog but that has cleared away and now I don't think that I will stop using it for fear of going back there. It seems like it wakes my mind out of its sleepy sluggishness! I've been taking this in conjunction with Ginkgo Biloba.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I take two of these capsules each morning, and they help me to concentrate all day long.

Phosphatdyl Sereine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use these about 3 times a year for 2 months & have done so for the last 3 years, I find they improve both my memory & concentration when it needs a boost.

Highly Recommended

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent nutrient that supports cognitive performance and attentiveness. It is helpful for mental sluggishness and hyperactivity like ADHD. Though derived from soy, Jarrow's PS does not trigger my son's allergy to soy (skin rash) like a few other liquid PS formula do. It dissolves easily in water and can be administered to children who cannot swallow capsules.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend purchase. I have tried other PS 100's. Also others were tested by MD with blood tests and this one showed that it worked well. In addition I know it did because my memory is great.

Cognitive power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The main reason for taking PS-100 is to increase the cognitive power of the brain, & this product does that quite noticeably.