life giving

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had so many and continuous and never ending muscle cramps in every part of my body. I had tried so many different supplements that were recomended like one of them was potasium which really got me sick. Then just by chance I was listening to a doctor on TV who said most people and even the medical community did not know the Co Q10 will get rid of all muscle cramps and spasims because the shortage of Co Q10 in the heart causes muscles cramps and spasims. Well it has been about 2 weeks and I can walk and sleep and stretch and live a normal life once again by taking 2 a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Even my hands and fingers were cramping and now no more muscle cramps and spasims. I have now been taking these I think for about two years and these really are the best on the market for me. I can tell that my body absorbs these quickly and would not think of using any others. I herb has the greatest products with such a large range of products and the best prices and the shipping is tip top and can be counted on getting everything in excellent condition.

Large softgel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The gel is huge. Sorry. It's all I can do to swallow it with a huge gulp of water and think of a juicy peach instead of this huge hunk of COQ10.

Another great product from Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow has done it again with this more efficiently absorbed form of CoQ10. I've been taking CoQ10 for a many years, and have noted a significant improvement in skin tone & texture, energy levels and overall wellbeing since switching to Q-absorb. (Note that I also increased dosage...) Jarrow's high standards of production and competitive pricing (aided by iHerb) make it a first-choice for CoQ10.

Jarrow Formulas, Q-absorb Co-Q10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Rabbitmoon on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After taking this I could literally feel more energy. It feels better than any other brands of Co-Q10 I have taken before. I am only unsure about the soy content in the product (hence 4 stars instead of 5), other than that I am really satisfied :)

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Less tired at day time after taking this. My arrhythmia improved but not that much as I expected.

Been using for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product perhaps five years ago in an attempt to offset some minor thigh pain which I thought might be statin-induced. Seemed to work, and I kept taking it both to keep that symptom at bay and for the other purported benefits of CoQ10. I chose this version because Jarrow is hands-down my "most trusted brand," but I do sometimes wonder if this version is truly superior enough to justify the high cost.

Jarrow CoQ10/iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!!/ best price, great delivery system from iherb. Thank you :)

Seems to be working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been keeping this in the fridge as it is hot and humid here at this time of the year. It seems to work well as I feel a nice energy boost after taking it every time. The last coQ10 I was using stopped having this effect. The only thing stopping me from giving it 5 stars is the size. It is huge compared to other 100mg coQ10 capsules. Easily double the size. Whilst not much of a problem for me, people with small throats will struggle.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really has helped me improve my energy levels!

Jarrow Q-Sorb Co-Q 10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best absorbing Co-Q 10 I have found. Supports heart functioning per the cardiologist. iHerb pricing is excellent.