makes a difference

Posted by kanaca on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought Jarrow Co Q10 in dry capsule form was good. I feel even more difference with this form. The bottle says you get even better results with exercise. I'll try that. But this makes a difference, especially taking 3/day. Consistent energy.

Good for cholestral count

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product along with Red Rice Yeast and Oat Bran tablets, and my cholestral is now normal. I've been using it for a few months now, and will continue to do so. I think Jarrow makes quality products, and I'm picky about what I put into my body.

Old Standby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and found it effective. I miss it when I run out and replace it with a different brand. Distinctive softgel doesn't get mixed up with other supplements. Easy to find when travelling

cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It contributed to lower my Cholesterol level but not substansionally inough

Co-Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for your heart.

Jarrow is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Co Q10 is the most bioavailable, so a lower dosage goes further than other brands higher dosages.

Works! Essential!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dont know why I havent used q10 products even I know they work for me but buying this was a a good reminder. Now I am hooked! :) Gives me energy to study at school and perform at gym. Takes away feeling of tiredness quickly too if I take capsule or few when tired.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

pretty good

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't compare this to other sources because it is the only one I have tried. Seems to be a good value from a highly reputable company

Sleepless Nights

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought formula hoping to replace the Ubiquinol formula that I cannot use because it affects me like drinking coffee at bedtime. It doesn't matter what time of day or night I take the supplement, I am kept awake at night for at least 2 to 3 nights after taking one capsule. It does certainly up my energy level, but at a price. I only wish I had returned the first supplement and not tried the alternative - I'm just out more money.

1 2