Best Co-Q10 there is!

Posted by BJoyce on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've been using this for years. I tried other brands and none worked. For those with high blood pressure, many blood pressure medicines strip your body of the Co-Q10 weakening your heart (how dumb is that), not to mention we all have less co-Q10 as we age. If you need Co-Q10 you want a liquid, easy to absorb this is what you want.

Q-absorb CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The Jarrow brand was recommended by my health provider as one of the brands that can be trusted to provide excellent quality on a consistent basis. After researching various CoQ10 products, the Q-absorb is the best option in terms of taking the smallest quantity of supplement to receive therapeutic results for me. I appreciate Jarrow's excellence in quality and use their products for several of my health supplements.

Jarrow's CO-Q10 30 mg - good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you want to take Co-Q10 - like I do - you pick a product from a trusted manufacturer and Jarrow fits the bill. Looking at research that seems to indicate that higher amounts than 30 mg seem to reduce the absorption of Co_Q10 I've settled on 30 mg. Cheaper too! There are other good products out there too- it's your pick. I give 4 Stars. 5 stars go to Jarrow QH - Ubiquinol which may be the best choice (though expensive)

More energy

Posted by CTExcellence on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I seem to have more energy and get work done easily

Jarrow formula Q absorb 30mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with product, and hope to get again Mgt

Co Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good product!

Q absorb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Parfait

Hope to be able to take these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first tablet I took of this formula went right through me. Not sure why that happened; maybe I hadn't eaten enough. I hope to try them again soon. Looks like they're very effective, i.e. kind of strong.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Better to eat with biggest meal because of the little spicy nature of the material inside the capsules

Better bang for your buck -

Posted by filmoyster on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great option for those that do not need megadoses of Co-Q10. As someone who is in her 30's, I find 30mg the right dosage and price for maintaining health. Works well for gum health. I also do not use this every day - rather take 5 times a week.