Like being on a "speed trip!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Systemic Candidiasis. I took one of these soft gels a day for five days (much less than the recommended dosage). On the fourth day, my sleep was impaired, but I didn't recognize that as a symptom of the Co-Q10. The next day, after my fifth and final dose, I was speeding around the house till late at night, completely exhausted, and done-in. It took several days to regain normal sleep quality. I'm sure this is a quality product for those who can respond in a more normal way. My advice is to start very slowly, like pulsing the dosage to every other day.

Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work for me. Caused some side effects.

Great for energy at the gym

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I have started Jarrows Ubiquinol I have a noticable increase in energy when I take it about a half hour before I workout, this stuff is great! Thank uo i herb!

A good adjunct to cholesterol drugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to take CoQ10 with my cholesterol drug to avoid the sometimes nasty side effect of aching muscles. My cholesterol is down to 158, and no aches! I choose Jarrow because I believe they are ethical in their research and production.

A dose for the youngsters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Makes dosing 'round the clock' possible, without interfering with sleep, in my experience.

Jarrow is a good brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't judge the effects of this one but I prefer the low dosage. GH-Absorb supposedly makes it more absorbable so presumably I'm getting as much benefit with this as with a higher dose but one never knows.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perfect way to get your COQ10

QH-absorb, 30 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow products are very high quality. QH-absorb has certainly lowered my blood pressure. It does not contain any GMO ingredients, which is very important to me.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this COQ12 but have also tried the regular "Q" absorb by Jarrow now and really did not notice a difference. So I will use the regular one from now on, as it's less expensive.

QHA Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This form of Ubiquinol seems well tolerated if squeezed from it's capsule

1 2