This product is utterly completely totally great in lowering high blood cholesterol levels!!

Posted by 5100708213984347958 on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for the past two months and I'm quite satisfied with it. My last bloodwork points a significant reduction in total cholesterol which plummetted by 98 points. While my LDL cholesterol is still slightly above the range (148), it has dropped by well over 100 points, which is amazing! However, my HDL "or good" cholesterol dropped by 6 points from 45 to 39, which I find a bit weird. I didn't make up my mind whether I'm going to take this product for a long time or forever. More research is needed to determine its safety for the liver./ Eliott from Lebanon

Not sure if I should take this

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I ordered this, I didn't know it carried a warning that the product contains a chemical known to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Not sure if I can return it in exchange for another product. I am contemplating throwing this away.

Helps to reduce my total and LDL cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

without the negative side effects of statins. I take 1 at night and it lowered my cholesterol by 30 points,so I've added one in the AM to get my cholesterol in healthier range.

Taken daily

Posted by 4691113303826461228 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doctor has no idea my husband is taking this extract but remains impressed with his dropping cholesterol numbers.

Essential Product

Posted by Reviewer3223438 on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is essential for good health. Red Yeast Rice saves you having to go on Statins in the first place. Taking this product for healthy cholestorol levels and a stong heart is a no brainer. Great product!!

It works !

Posted by 5719862152001347241 on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My doctor screemed when she saw how much my cholesterol had dropped

does the job for my wife

Posted by 5216494109774416807 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my wife needs to take this product as prescribed by her doctor - it is effective and ver reasonably priced

Effective in reducing cholestrol

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took this 2tablets for a month and doctors Best 2 tablets for the same month and went for a cholestrol test. The result came back within the normal range, which is great! Im usually slightly above the normal range for LDL.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Great delivery. Red Yeast Rice is one of a few products I order from IHerbs. I am 66 years old. Since starting out with IHerbs 3 years ago, my health has been improving... from minor stroke to brainfog to energy levels. Supplements work slowly, so over time I could feel and see the results.

helps with my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am vegan and for some reason my cholesterol kept going higher. I walk 2 to 3 miles a day and work in my gardens and yard plus keep a good weight. I am 65 and this product has kept me off prescriptions so I am very happy with this product.

1 2 3 4