Not sure if I should take this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I ordered this, I didn't know it carried a warning that the product contains a chemical known to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Not sure if I can return it in exchange for another product. I am contemplating throwing this away.

This product is utterly completely totally great in lowering high blood cholesterol levels!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for the past two months and I'm quite satisfied with it. My last bloodwork points a significant reduction in total cholesterol which plummetted by 98 points. While my LDL cholesterol is still slightly above the range (148), it has dropped by well over 100 points, which is amazing! However, my HDL "or good" cholesterol dropped by 6 points from 45 to 39, which I find a bit weird. I didn't make up my mind whether I'm going to take this product for a long time or forever. More research is needed to determine its safety for the liver./ Eliott from Lebanon

Helps to reduce my total and LDL cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

without the negative side effects of statins. I take 1 at night and it lowered my cholesterol by 30 points,so I've added one in the AM to get my cholesterol in healthier range.

A great alternative to Statins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had very high cholesterol (8.9) and was put on Statins. I didn't get on very well with them so looked for alternatives. I tried Plant Sterols for a couple of years with hardly any effect. I discovered Red Yeast Rice about 2 years ago and take 3 every day. They are working a treat and my doctor is most impressed! I have no side effects (unlike Statins) and my cholesterol is coming down steadily. Thankfully they are becoming more widely available in the UK.

Taken daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doctor has no idea my husband is taking this extract but remains impressed with his dropping cholesterol numbers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price and three months use has lowered my triglycerides by 100 pts. my MD wanted a statin I said no,with the researching of this product along with diet changes ,she is pleased and so am I!!

does the job for my wife

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my wife needs to take this product as prescribed by her doctor - it is effective and ver reasonably priced

It works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My doctor screemed when she saw how much my cholesterol had dropped

helps with my cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am vegan and for some reason my cholesterol kept going higher. I walk 2 to 3 miles a day and work in my gardens and yard plus keep a good weight. I am 65 and this product has kept me off prescriptions so I am very happy with this product.

Essential Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is essential for good health. Red Yeast Rice saves you having to go on Statins in the first place. Taking this product for healthy cholestorol levels and a stong heart is a no brainer. Great product!!

1 2 3 4