Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a month. Although it marketed for its ccardiovascular benefits, I have found that it has a positive effect on energy amd mood. The price is excellent and the deliver time is good. Hope it works this way for everyone who buys it! I

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 2 months now, bought it first at an Organic store. The first noticeable changes was my hair, it's more shiny and not dull looking. My energy level was great, don't get tired easily. IHerb provides good service and fast delivery as well.

Resveratrol 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It works for me. My hair started to grow back for one thing.

Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to be certain of of anything other than my head hair needs cutting more often, i have tried other resveratrols and prefer this one. I take 2 caps a day one am and one pm.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now, and I do feel a difference in my energy level. I take one capsule per day. I bought it because Dr. Oz advocates using Resveratrol, and I believe he's on to something! I like all Jarrow products that I've ordered in the past, also.

Beware of damaged product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ordered a full box (12 bottles) and 1/2 of them were damaged-I think due to heat during the shipping process. Had a terrible experience with customer service when this happened before, so I didn't even bother complaining this time. I even spent extra on shipping. No supplements should be exposed to heat like this-it alters the ability of the supplement to do what it's supposed to do. Have no idea if these work or not-would STRONGLY suggest buying them during colder months and stockpiling if you can

Kills candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The day I started taking resveratrol and noni capsules, I noticed a few improvements. 1. The candida is gone. Even when I eat or drink sugary products (marshmallows, Coca-Cola, cookies) there are no candida attacks any more. 2. Although my water-drinking habits have not changed, I have not noticed any signs of water deficiency. 3. Taking the two capsules at the same time and first thing in the morning gives more energy than a cup of medium-strong coffee. Already placed a re-order. I definitely keep on taking these supplements.

Energy Booster

Posted by maria-and-xenios on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had this much energy in years. Plus, no extra ingredients for those with allergies.

Stay young!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will start using it in a few days, will let you know soon how good it is!!

100mg of Reservatrol, good deal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The price is excellent, and this is the one to buy, not the others with only 20mg of Reservatrol.

1 2 3