Very good formula

Posted by Reviewer1321455 on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good formula of resveratrol from a very good company. The formula offers both a high concentration of resveratrol (200mg) and also a high yield of the trans configuration (90%). Other products usually offers only 50% of trans configuration which is considered to be less effective. The taste of the tabs isn't that good but you only put it on the tongue for a second, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Better than the original Resveratrol Synergy

Posted by Reviewer1198039 on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use to take the original Resveratrol Synergy but some research said that Resveratrol should be taken together with Quercetin or the Resveratrol taken can't be utilized by the body effectively. This new Resveratrol Synergy has a higher amount of Resveratrol and also with Quercetin, which is the best formula I have found.

instant headache

Posted by 4697953589088874850 on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not long after I swallowed a tablet of Resveratrol Synergy I got a terrible headache. I hoped it would be gone after a few hours but instead by next morning it had progressed into something like a migraine where I had grey spots in my field of vision. The only times I have ever had migraines (only a few times ever) have been as a reaction to some kind of medicine and I also had this reaction whenever I tried to take the herb Bacopa (Brahmi). I tried a very little bit of a tablet of this Resveratrol Synergy half an hour ago (two weeks after my first try) but a mild headache has come on and I am hoping very much it will go away and not progress to a migraine like last time.

Excellent ingredients, but smells *horrible*

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can say without a doubt that this is the worst smelling supplement I've ever taken, and I've taken many. It smells like a mixture of musky sweat and fireplace soot. Definitely consider a different product if you're sensitive to smell. I event contacted the company about the smell and they said it's normal for this product. I won't order this product again.

Noticed no changes

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will see what my blood work comes up with in several weeks. However, my blood glucose was not at all lowered by this product nor was my energy level enhanced.

Posted by IuliaC on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Do Recommend

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2501787 on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands in liquid form..I really feel my skin looks better with this brand nad the pill form. The service fro iHerb was great!

IHerb you are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product!

Jarrow Fornulas Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2164647 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my energy level.