Vision Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has worked with Jarrow Bilberry to improve my vision. I was starting to always use reading glasses and I am rarely using them now. This took about a month to have a noticeable effect, when taken as directed.

Super fast service, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really haven't even had a cold since I started taking 1 of these a day back in late 2003. I'm 66 and I feel 25

RJK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking this three weeks ago and swear I feel better. I am going to keep taking it.

Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lowered my cholesterol over 40 points. My cholesterol went below 200 for the first time in 20 years. It's going to probably save my life (along with the other lowering drugs I use).

Resveratrol Synergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At 43, fighting off aging is job one. These particular antioxidants are being used for lowering cholesterol and reducing heart disease. There are also studies showing kidney support. I trust Jarrow, I've used them for years. Ask me for a review in 10 years when I'm not diabetic.

Jarrow Formulas, Resveratrol Synergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is part of a healthy heart and circulatory necessary materials

Makes me sleep better and wake up refreshed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed for some time now that any kind of antioxidant makes me sleep better, and wake up earlier and feeling more refreshed. This one works the same as the goji berries and seanol I have tried. I think I'll just keep rotating those things around.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This definitely does what it promises. I feel great and my skin and joints feel younger! I have more energy, too!

A little more zip!

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I definitely noticed a difference in how I felt after starting with this product...maybe it's the green tea but it was increasing my alertness nicely over time. Grape derived products are so nutrient packed, and this has a nice blend of antioxidants.

Taste is not good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Terrible taste, don't see any benefit for this versus Nature's Way.