Absolutely a must

Posted by ShaunD on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I learned that all my problem is related to extreme deficiency in good fungi, this product has helped my to digest cellulose once again which is also the reason to my candida overgrowth. good fungi is very important, don't get confused, it is NOT candida and it is essential in your fight with candida. I keep myself healthy with this product and Korean kimchi (use it for cooking). Remember though, best used 2 h after and 1 h before food so that it can do its magic on empty stomach.

Good, but avoid this if you are allergic to yeast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried to use this after reading Ultramind Solution by Mark Hyman MD. But I stopped, since I felt this itching all over my body and my face swollen / dark circles darkend in the morning. It may be the die-off of candida albicans, but I was worried after I googled & found warnings that you should not try this if you have yeast allergy. I'm allergic to beer & wine. I feel tired & have bad hangover over them. This is good yeast, not a bad fungus, but still a yeast. I'm giving this to my husband instead, and it seems to work for him.

WOW!! INCREDIBLE...

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This could be TMI for some but to tell you how great this product is I need to talk toilet time a little bit! So I have had diarrhea for the last 10 years. I wont go into more detail than that but I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it.. everything... diets.. products.. GAPS.. SCD.. i could go on.. no matter how cleaner my diet has gotten I still hadn't managed to stop the diarrhea and tummy cramping etc UNTIL i started taking this... All i can say is I am diarrhea FREE!!!! amazing! I am forever grateful x

Great Stuff

Posted by chacho on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product prevents Candida over-growth (yeast infection) which is a cause of many illnesses.Your second line of defense is a healthy gut. Been using it for years! It works well.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son has a yeast overgrowth, and this product keeps it in check. I also use it on my dog, who has a tendency towards ear infections and "other" yeast infections. I has prevented those too.

I love these!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the best probiotics I have used! I can't really explain this any better but I have a different (good) feeling when taking these. Saccharomyces boulardii will survive through stomach acids and that's why it's more effective than most other probiotics. It's also very commonly known to help those with candida-related problems. As it is yeast, not bacteria, it fights candida better than other probiotics. It takes yeast to fight one? :)

Nice product

Posted by SherryB on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product seems to work as well as the more expensive brands. Iherb has the best price I have seen. I take these with the antibiotics that I am taking for Lyme's disease to protect the good bacteria in the gut.

Super Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even the doctor only had a prescription for me when I told of the frequent trips to the toilet for intestinal reasons. After 6 weeks I came across some info and bought this product. I take it in the morning before I eat, I go exercise in the pool and then come home after an hour and eat. I again take a capsule in the mid afternoon and hour before my last meal. The caps are large, but if I drink something beforehand, they go down easily. After just one week, I am more comfortable, have less intestinal cramps and make fewer trips to the bathroom too. Things are already so much improved. I am 72 years old and steer away from all drugs so was happy to find this supplement that really works without side effects of pharmaceuticals.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Husband has been taking this for about 8 months,to help w/diarrhea. So far great results,also using super enzymes.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it has been helpful in preventing a reoccurance of c-difficile in my father.