Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son has ulcerative colitis. This has been a life saver to keep him off of prescription drugs. Give it 8 days to stop the diarrhea and bleeding, it will change your life! Works great in conjuction with Primal Defense and Alive multivitamins to give him plenty of energy. ****2/09 Felt I should add this since I had to take my son off of S. Boulardii after about a year and a half. He began having other allergy symptoms and we found he had developed an allergy to the product itself. Even though it continued to control his Ulcerative Colitis, he began having inflamation in his eyes and a rash on his arms. It says right on the bottle "not for long term use". If you want to find long term help with Ulcerative Colitis and other allergy problems try LDA! It is the only thing that has had a permanent help (http://drshrader.com/).

Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from candida related problems for my whole life. I have tried many probiotic formulas. This refriderated formula has made a tremendous difference with my health. I am 31 and have had acne problems most of my life. This has made my skin look surprisingly better. I no longer need a dermatologist or antibiotics. I also know that this system has flushed parasites from my intestines as well. Parasites that I didn't even know that I had. I believe that I had hookworms, which caused itching in the soles of the feet. They live in the intestines along with all of the other types of parasites. This product will flush them out. It is a great product. Even if you use it once a day, it is a great help! I wont ever go without it again!

clostridium difficile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering for five months with clostridium difficule, and have taken antibiotics from my doctor a couple of times, but the diarrhea would come back. I did some research on the internet and found that Saccharomyces Boulardii could help with this condition. I started it, and within three weeks it helped a great deal. Last appointment with my doctor I told him what I was taking and he told me that was the very best probiotic I could take for my condition and to keep taking it. I am not completely well, but it is improving a lot. Thanks for the great product. Lola

Psoriasis gone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from psoriasis for over 10 years, this is the first thing I've used that has actually worked, plus I feel a whole lot better too! My psoriasis has nearly completely disappeared. Be careful of the detoxing though, for the first few days I felt really bad and had many muscle aches, pains and some headaches. This was just my body detoxing, all good stuff.

Saccharomyces Boulardii

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle for ending diarrhea from antibiotics and/or for other difficulties of the intestines. It's best to take a complex probiotic with it and Seacure if you have "leaky gut" - spacesin the intestine that let matter through to circulate in the blood stream.

I Can Already See a Difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My carpal tunnel syndrome was becoming so severe that I couldn't pick up anything as heavy as a drinking glass without excruciating pain. After just a few weeks the inflamation seems to have subsided greatly, and the constant pain is nearly gone.

Seems to have worsened my condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to try to fix some mild but chronic ibs type symptoms because I had read the many reviews that touted it for gastrointestinal problems. The first few days on it did feel like it was helping with solid and less frequent stools but then within a week it devolved into horrible constipation and then something like ulcerative colitis that I am still attempting to have diagnosed. Now I'm having diarrhea and the most horrible pressure in the upper part of the left side of my colon and have been on strictly liquids for a week after two trips to the ER. I would recommend extreme caution to anyone with any underling but undiagnosed gastrointestinal problems who is thinking of using this.

Really worked on the Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hard for me to tell if most vitamins & minerals work except with blood work, but I could tell within a week that this was making a difference. Even though I was on other probiotics...this one helped me turn the corner. I also had to be off sugar.

New weapon against candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only just received this product so will update again in a few weeks when I have an idea of its effectiveness. I have only just discovered this new healthy yeast that works in the gut to eat up candida. It certainly sounds good and is widely used in France to treat candida. Update - This is definitely working for the yeast is staying away and my gut feels much better way less gurgling after meals now! If you have a yeast problem this is worth adding to your supplements. I hope this review was helpful.

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS, 90 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. It sounds crazy, but I'm using it to manage my dog's inflammatory bowel disease. Since I've been giving it to him, his symptoms are much improved.