side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am sure this is itself a fine product, but I have tried it twice, the second time with a very small dose (a quarter of a tablet), and while it initially increased my energy, over the next few days I developed a horrible, sharp ringing in my ears and unbearable headaches. I have no discontinued it for good.

A healthy Male

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pursued the production of GSH the bodies natural anioxidant that will detox the cells from the inside. Using SAM-e and NAC together. Seems to be giving me heaps of sustained energy and gradually detoxing. Mind you I'd have years and years of toxic abuse to remove and the on going contamination to deal with. 20 tablets seem to not last long, so order two packets.

Sam-e Works for so many things!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sam-e WORKS! I am super sensitive to supps/meds/drugs etc, so I can only take a very small dose. However it makes so many things work better in my body (CFS/FM/MCS etc). Helps prevent crashes, make the bod work 'more smoothly', reduce muscle pain and definitely helps neurotransmitter (brain) function! Try it if you haven't before.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my dog. She has an undetermined liver disease and it really helps.

Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking the 200mg of Sam-e and after a few weeks I bought the 400mg. What a difference in my knees! I'm able to get up off the floor without my knees hurting. I also feel a bit more "even" - not so prone to feeling sad and depressed.

Works well may try a higher does

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work quite well. I do feel a lift on this. Almost a warm contented feel. I have been taking St John's Wort for manny years - and I think this works better. Though it is different somehow in its effect. I take it first thing in the morning and it seems to wear off a bit by late afternoon. I may try increasing the amounnt. I worred I might have trouble sleeping, but so far no problem. I do still take St John's Wort before bed to help with sleep and it does not seem to cause any adverse reaction. Just wish it was not so expensive.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, very effective. Been using for a month and will continue to use. Has improve my general well being. Mood, mobility and funny enough my skin complexion.

Excellent Products by Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is a name I trust. Sam-e helps with mild depression; I use (1) 200mg tablet daily, in conjunction with Rhodiola Rosea and Holy Basil. It keeps me off prescription anti-depressants which cause unwanted side effects for me.

Works very well in the morning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take it in the morning on an empty stomach and it helps get rid of that morning fog. Makes me feel better throughout the day as well. It's just expensive as hell.

Good Value & it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Sam-E has been a very safe and effective suppliment I have been taking for approx. 3 years with wonderful results. It does what it says - it works for me.

1 2 3