Help

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking SAM-e (200 mg) every morning on an empty stomach for years. It is VERY effective in keeping away depression. I found it also helps with joint pain - used in conjunction with hylauronic acid. With these 2 supplements I am able to bend for long periods of time and get up with out pain. Last month I ran out of SAM-e and didn't may much attention to it. A couple of days after stopping SAM-e I noticed a BIG difference in my mood. I became depressed easily. It was as if black clouds hovered over me. I started back on the SAM-e and the black clounds passed.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Years ago, when I was probably about 74 I could not get right out of bed without taking a while to straighten up and it always hurt. I started taking Jarrow SAM-e, only 200mg, and I don't know when it happened but all of a sudden I realized I didn't have that stiffness anymore in the morning. So I just recently started taking it again, I am not going on 83, and it continues to help the arthritis in my neck and back and hips. I swear by it, great stuff, try it you will like it.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i've been taking Jarrow SAM-e 200mg for many years, this item was slightly higher in cost with Glucosamine added, something i also take. pigments were not included on the ingredient list. after receiving i discovered the color is from pigments i use to paint with. if i'd known that i never would have ordered. i'm doubtful the FDA has not approved pigments for ingestion. i'm sending back. i see no reason why any supplement needs pigment or any coloring unless it's a safe natural colorant such as beets or carrots. its absurd to use supplements tainted with potentially damaging ingredients.

Jarrow's Sam-e - Full Potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Jarrow's Sam-e for 4-5 years, this was recommended by my naturopath. Their office reviews all the brands for natural products and chose Sam-e I use them. They also make sure that they use the best ingredients when making this product. When I have run out of Jarrow's Sam-e and have had to use another brand it doesn't have any effect. I only use this brand. I started taking it for depression and found the joint and other things it does are only an added help. Longevity*, Joint Strength*, Liver Detoxification*, Mood and Brain Function

Buy this you'll like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently started using another brand of SAM-e for mild depression. It helped some. For years I've taken glucosamin and chondriotin for joint pain but didn't feel much of a difference. I was looking for another brand of SAM-e when I discovered Jarrow's SAM-e Joint and thinking it would eliminate taking two products. Well, I LOVE this stuff! I feel totally different in two weeks. Muscle aches are less, joint pain less and the depression has lifted.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality product that works very efficiently. I have recommended this to many of my friends who also have issues with chemical imbalances. I personally have been taking this particular form of sam-e for almost a year now and it has made such an improvement in my quality of life.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am convinced that Sam-e has helped me with some lower back pain and also mild depression. Personally I have found that half a pill, (100mg) is perfect for me with zero side effects. Jarrow Formulas I think is one of the best quality made out there.

Jarrow Formulas Natural SAM-e

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mother takes this product as part of her arthritis treatment, and it helps in controlling the painful effects of arthritis. It is good and it is very effective.

sam-e joint formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product...after two knee surgery's no cartilage left. I walk 2 miles daily without pain. Gives me good positive energy and actual joyful enthusiasm to keep it moving however limited I am now. T ex-volleyball player

Samson-e

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has given me releave from a knee injury that , in my case, is inoperable. It was recommended to me by my therapist and thanks to her, I feel better, overall.