Selenium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best form of selenium. I take it daily to minimize the impact of Hashimoto's and it has made a HUGE difference. The evidence is in my labwork. Iherb always has the best price and SUPER FAST shipping.

Jarrow Selenium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take Bilberry, Selenium, ginko biloba, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin. In the past six months, my vision went from 30/20 to 20/20.

Much improved liver enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As a hepatitis C sufferer, I was very pleased with this product. By using it in combinatiion with Jarrow formula Mega PC, and R-lipoic acid, and Sam-e, plus some frozen thymus extracts, I was able to lower my liver enzymes from ALT: 249, and AST: 205, to ALT: 52, AST: 52. This is a signifigant and remarkable improvement which I credit to these quality products. Lori Ryan

exellent for hair and nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

By the end of the first bottle my nails had stopped splitting. After finishing 2 bottles, my hair was growing surprisingly quickly, thick and shiny. Great product!

This the ONLY Selenium to buy !! !! !! !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended to buy only this form of Selenium - however this company is the only manufactor of the form they use. Without this company there would not exist this form of Selenium. I can tell a big difference between this product & form of ingredients then any other brand or ingredients I've taken. And, I have tried ALL of them out there! Trust is huge in this industry - you can trust this company.

Bio Available Selenium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works for me, but if taken at the same time with magnesium, it appears to inactivate the sulphur (broccoli) component of the supplement. Not to worry. I just take the Selenext at the beginning of the meal, and the magnesium at the end (at least 30 minutes later). I can tell if I get too much of the sulphur/broccoli. It shows by a loose stool. Even so, I can tolerate many caps in one day with every meal.

Garry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial for the auto immune dysfunction and it was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician.

the best selenium

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

we have heard that this selenium is the least toxic

Selenium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product - mind alertness, I felt the effects immediately.

this is THE selenium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

go buy Dr. Edgar N. Drake's book on selenium and it will tell you all the benefits about this supplement. one warning though, he mentioned zinc supplement counteracts the effect on selenium. go read the book and decide yourself.