Sleep Optimizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a night owl with an early morning job. This product works very well if I am tired but can't sleep. It leaves no morning drag effect, and is very gentle on the stomach. I like it a lot! There has only been one time it didn't put me to sleep, and that was when I needed to sleep but wasn't a bit tired. It only relaxed me that time, but over all, I really love the product! It works great! A huge help! Very gentle relaxation!

Unlike many, these work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These have a good combination of sleep aids without overdosing on melatonin (a common flaw with many sleep aids, it's a hormone and requires caution--even 1 mg is questionable and many sleep formulas have even higher amounts). They help me fall asleep and stay sleeping better than anything else I've tried.

Dreams Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. I don't know how well it helps in going to sleep, but it makes my sleeping so much more efficient. I have the energy to wake up in the morning rather than feeling terrible that it is morning. Added benefit, my dreams returned and with a lot more intensity!

Sleep Truly Optimized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This combination seems to really work. Takes effect quickly and without any wake up residue.

Good sleep should never be minimized

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this before and was replacing stock. One capsule usually produces a good deep sleep without morning issues. I have noticed that it will not work well with friends who have chronic insomnia with adrenal exhaustion.

No effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mother took these and she felt nothing. She sleeps so much better with Silent Night from Nature's Way.

Bad experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this at all. Yes, I fell asleep easily, but during the night I woke a dozen times in bursts of restlessness. Very shallow sleep, felt almost tired in the morning.

Didn't help with insomnia at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a trouble falling asleep and then I keep waking up all night 4 or 5 times, this product didn't help me at all.

not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work on me :(

night night!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Melatonin works pretty well for me but although this formula is considerably more expensive it has been excellent for producing a great nights sleep!

1 2