Sleep Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer1272325 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a night owl with an early morning job. This product works very well if I am tired but can't sleep. It leaves no morning drag effect, and is very gentle on the stomach. I like it a lot! There has only been one time it didn't put me to sleep, and that was when I needed to sleep but wasn't a bit tired. It only relaxed me that time, but over all, I really love the product! It works great! A huge help! Very gentle relaxation!

Unlike many, these work

Posted by Reviewer1052383 on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These have a good combination of sleep aids without overdosing on melatonin (a common flaw with many sleep aids, it's a hormone and requires caution--even 1 mg is questionable and many sleep formulas have even higher amounts). They help me fall asleep and stay sleeping better than anything else I've tried.

Dreams Again

Posted by Reviewer2747106 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. I don't know how well it helps in going to sleep, but it makes my sleeping so much more efficient. I have the energy to wake up in the morning rather than feeling terrible that it is morning. Added benefit, my dreams returned and with a lot more intensity!

Sleep Truly Optimized

Posted by Reviewer1257880 on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This combination seems to really work. Takes effect quickly and without any wake up residue.

night night!

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Melatonin works pretty well for me but although this formula is considerably more expensive it has been excellent for producing a great nights sleep!

Great sleep inducer

Posted by Reviewer1875030 on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used a variety of herbal cocktails to sleep of my own making. This one works great. There are still those nights that no matter what, I won't fall asleep for hours, but then that even happens to me with pharmaceuticals. I am going to order another box.

Great product

Posted by 5649993872780156410 on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

O used only once this product and I was very happy.

Good sleep should never be minimized

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this before and was replacing stock. One capsule usually produces a good deep sleep without morning issues. I have noticed that it will not work well with friends who have chronic insomnia with adrenal exhaustion.

Helped a Bit

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't work as well as Lunesta, but has some effect. I prefer to use this rather than a prescription medication.

No effect

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mother took these and she felt nothing. She sleeps so much better with Silent Night from Nature's Way.

1 2