Luxury of sleeping!

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered insomnia my whole life, even "falling sleep pills" from doctor haven't help me. Summertimes are even more difficult here in Finland, beacause sun doesen't go down at all -whole night it's very full of light. It took 3-5 nights that i began to feel to difference, now I don't wake up before I have to, and I'm full of energy when I wake up. I'm more than happy with this product :)

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1289938 on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For the last twenty years I have been searching for a natural formula to help me sleep. This product works. Judy

NOT FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer2701098 on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this did nothing for me! in fact the opposite happened. i am currently suffering from middle sleep insomnia and have tried these supplements on three separate occasions, and in all three times i suffered enhanced sleep disturbance. in fairness it may the melatonin component as the same thing happens when i take it (no matter what dosage, 1/2mg, 2, 5 or 10mg) perhaps i've built up a sensitivity? anyway for whatever reason this definitely does not work for me!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posted by Reviewer2710940 on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FOR SLEEPING, HELPS ME RELAX AND FELL TO SLEEP WITH NO DRUGS OR SIDE EFFORTS.

Good night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer1276907 on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of sleep meds, this really seems to help. Wake up very easily and rested.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sleep well and no hang over feeling the next morning. would reorder

I Think This Helps

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this combined with l-theanine, and my sleep has improved.

Sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2464916 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great!! Sleep soundly all night

Sleep Optimizer

Posted by 5687929679827817669 on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 2 months already combined with Drs best as per my naturopath prescription and find it really useful. It does help me to relax and have a longer and deeper sleep. Great results and the best is that's natural!

Helps you get a good night's rest

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been having trouble falling and staying asleep for several months now. I took 2 of these last night and fell asleep within 30 minutes and didn't wake in the middle of the night. I woke up feeling relaxed and refreshed. I also started taking Methyl-B12 by Jarrow the same night, which also helps with sleep. Perhaps the 2 combined are what gave me such a good night's sleeps, but I will continue taking this when needed.

1 2 3 4