Help

Luxury of sleeping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered insomnia my whole life, even "falling sleep pills" from doctor haven't help me. Summertimes are even more difficult here in Finland, beacause sun doesen't go down at all -whole night it's very full of light. It took 3-5 nights that i began to feel to difference, now I don't wake up before I have to, and I'm full of energy when I wake up. I'm more than happy with this product :)

NOT FOR ME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this did nothing for me! in fact the opposite happened. i am currently suffering from middle sleep insomnia and have tried these supplements on three separate occasions, and in all three times i suffered enhanced sleep disturbance. in fairness it may the melatonin component as the same thing happens when i take it (no matter what dosage, 1/2mg, 2, 5 or 10mg) perhaps i've built up a sensitivity? anyway for whatever reason this definitely does not work for me!

sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For the last twenty years I have been searching for a natural formula to help me sleep. This product works. Judy

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FOR SLEEPING, HELPS ME RELAX AND FELL TO SLEEP WITH NO DRUGS OR SIDE EFFORTS.

These Are A Blessing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend these to anybody and everybody! I first bought these because I had trouble waking up at night. Melatonin would not work for me unfortunately. However, when I use these not only do I fall asleep faster but I stay asleep and I wake up refreshed. Even though this product was originally bought for myself, my husband now uses them instead of melatonin. And we both sleep better because of it. ^.^

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sleep well and no hang over feeling the next morning. would reorder

Good night's sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of sleep meds, this really seems to help. Wake up very easily and rested.

Sleepy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great!! Sleep soundly all night

I Think This Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this combined with l-theanine, and my sleep has improved.

Sleep Optimizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 2 months already combined with Drs best as per my naturopath prescription and find it really useful. It does help me to relax and have a longer and deeper sleep. Great results and the best is that's natural!

1 2 3 4