STRESS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

IF YOU HAVE STRESS IN YOUR LIFE AND JUST CAN'T SEEM TO CALM DOWN OR STOP "RACING THOUGHTS", THIS PRODUCT WILL BE OF GREAT VALUE TO YOU

great for sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of these before bedtime, along with 1 Natrol Sleep N Restore. For me this combination has been far more effective than prescription drugs like Ambien Cr and Lunesta that I have been on.

Works Day & Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Unlike a lot of sleep & stress formulas this one does not contain valerian. I have had a severe, chronic sleep disorder for some years, and am always looking for natural sleep aids. This one helps a lot, and can also be used during the day for anxiety.

Really Tames Stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely will reorder this product. Two capsules really do tame stress, especially calming an overactive mind, and three capsules give me a full nights sleep without feeling groggy in the morning. I wish I had found this formula earlier! Amy from Erie, PA

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It really helps fall asleep. Not the best during the day, make me sleepy. No side effects in the morning.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps me to fall asleep. Before I started taking this product, I had a very hard time falling asleep. I would lay in the bed for hours trying to make myself go to sleep. Now I take Stress Tame and about 30 minutes later I can lay down and fall right to sleep. Sometimes I even fall asleep on the couch watching the late night news.

Really pleased with the results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

My wife was suffering from insomnia that prescrition sleep medecine didn't help. We tried this and it worked wonders. Now she only uses it occasionally, and one capsule gets the job done. A++. And I am a big fan of the Jarrow formulas brand. We always have this on hand just in case.

Good for sleep disorders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good alternative to Valeriana. Also it can be use for anxiety during the day.

good sleep

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife reports sleeping well when she has too much on her mind.

Helps to get to sleep

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good to help get to sleep. I found one that is a bit better since I do have major sleep issues due to brain injury. But if you'r situation isn't as bad as mine, this particular supplement will assist w/ getting to sleep nicely with addition of melatonin.