Good for your liver, heart and more

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most people don't need to supplement with the amino acid taurine as it is plentiful in the body. But it is good for detoxing the liver and it can have a calming effect at night to help with sleep. It is a precursor to making bile. It is also recomeded for those with weak hearts. I found this to be a good Taurine product and I like the 1 gram capules as I take one or two grams at night. This makes it efficient. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health. Peace and good health.

Counteracting heart valve irregularities

Posted by Reviewer2793732 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These have stopped heart irregularity that I have had as a result of some heart valve weaknesses.

Toro toro

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and the Now Foods Taurine as the latter described itself as being Free-Form (no idea what that means). The normal dosage is 1 tab but I had read that certain extra benefits could be had by taking 2000mg so I take one of each every day. I could definitely feel an increase in stamina and concentration.

Great for Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer1516192 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have read that Taurine helps to control blood sugar. I have notice a difference in my numbers since I have been taking Taurine. It also helps with seizures too. (See Vita Nutrient Solution by Dr Atkins, this is a great book. It is all about nutrition and has very little about low carb diets)

Sun L Theanine and Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1344582 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these products 2 weeks ago. I tried them separately. The Taurine gave me a severe migraine and I took it three day in a row once a day. It definitely did what it was supposed to do but unfortunately I experienced the migraine. I wanted to know if anyone else experienced this. I'm still rating it with 5 stars because it was certainly a calming/relaxing agent. The Sun L Theanine is excellent and I suffered no migraine so I'm sticking with it and it too, did exactly what the "reviewers" stated. I'm thrilled.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow taurine helps relieve my depression.

saved her

Posted by Reviewer2134263 on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use the taurine for my dog.When she was 3 months old her heart became enlarged and valves were leaking.The vet found out she was taurine deficient.I started giving her 1000mg twice a day,and with in 3 months her heart was back to normal.Your products are not only for poeple,It saved my dogs life.

Good Product. Good Price.

Posted by Reviewer2861853 on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for a heart condition. They were recommended by the "A-Fib Report". I am very satisfied by both the product & the price. Will buy again when needed.

An absolute must for A-fib.

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helps to prevent and lessen the length and severity of a-fib attacks. It really works.

Mr. G.