bad

Posted by TinVal on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will never buy again. It gives me headache and blurry vision. I'm sure that polyoxyl castor oil is toxic in this product. Very very disappointing. It also has very bad plastic smell. I want to give 0 stars

Low gamma tocopherols

Posted by Reviewer2636217 on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took these vitamin E pills twice a day for 11 months, then got my vitamin E levels checked. My gamma tocopherol level was below the normal range. Alpha was high normal. Even tho this product claims to contain the gamma form, it is a "proprietary blend" and doesn't state how much it contains. Either I don't absorb this vitamin or very little is in the pill or bioavailable. Life Extension has a gamma form I am going to try.

Strange symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2591577 on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I woke up with my head feeling weird and my eyes tearing up. I have my suspicions after reading the last review. There could be a bad batch. These symptoms coincided with the time I started taking it. Either that, or it interacts negatively with something else I take. But I normally don't have any symptoms like this.

The bottle contains only 55 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2043062 on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered 6 bottles of Toco Sorb from this manufacturer. The last 5th bottle, I noticed there was only 1 last capsule left in the bottle. I knew that should not be the case since I have been taking 2 capsules a day. When I opened the new bottle, I counted the softgels and lo and behold, the bottle only contained 55 counts of softgels. I wonder how many more bottles have been short changed by the manufacturer. I am definitely switching to another brand.

Good product

Posted by 4770913399059531616 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes your skin glow (always a indicator of good health) and speeds up healing time.