g m cole

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ordered True CMO for friend who was going to have a knee replacement, she also had arthritic pain in hips & back.After taking course of True CMO now pain free & knee also so much better that knee replacement op. has been posponed.(Pain relief was noticed two days after starting course). No adverse side effects noticed.

takes time, but it really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

CMO seems to require a number of weeks to get up to the needed concentration in my joints, but once I get there, I get motion in parts of my spine that have been nearly locked up for years. The trick is to keep taking it when things are good, because it takes a long time before I notice they are getting worse, and then it takes weeks to get back on program. I originally tried a brand called Mysterol, which worked great, but was way more expensive than Jarrow, and he did the original research. I have also tried some of the other pills, but none seemed to be as effective (although my tests were relatively brief, which isn't enough for drawing big conclusions).

CMO really helping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First use of CMO for spouse and I. We are both noticing increased joint and muscle flexibility with better range of motion and decreasing joint as well as diminishing muscle pain. We plan to continue taking CMO for at least one full month and maybe longer. We understand that this Jarrow formula is better assimilated than the vegetable sourced CMO. The price is definitely affordable here at iherb.com

Jarrow Formulas True CMO 380mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am tolerating this product well and my arthritic joints are feeling better!

Well satisfied with CMO.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pain and stiffness in my hands are about 80% improved, after finishing one bottle of CMO. I have recommended CMO to 10 other people.

My dog runs like a puppy

Posted by staalenkracht on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hihgly recommendable

I feel great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel a lot better now than I did. It took about week but I know when I forget to take it.

OK

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The label reads well and I have taken this for several months. Not convinced that I see or feel a difference.

It seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on the second bottle of the product and I have now started taking one tablet only twice a day. I noticed some improvement when I started. So far, the improvement remains. The situation has not relapsed and I believe that it will stabilise in this good state.

Jarrow Formulas, True CMO, 380 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It has been 4 weeks. The pain in knees has lessen. I understand that it takes about 6 to 8 weeks for the CMO to really be effective. I will update in 8 weeks. Darrick

1 2