It works

Posted by Reviewer2036316 on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My father uses it for his knees when he should really have surgery as specialists have advised him that he has no cartilage left around his knees. The usual joint supplements do not work. This product does!

Incredible results!

Posted by Reviewer2107689 on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for several months and it has made an enormous difference in hip and knee joint pain that I've had from arthritis for years. No more popping joints, no more pain, and improved mobility. Great side effects are more youthful skin, healthy hair and finally, for the first time in my life - - strong nails! I take two AM and 2 PM along with Jarrow Formulas "Glucosamine + Chrondroitin + MSM" and will continue to do so forever. Highly recommend it!

Excellent product. Really works.

Posted by Reviewer2934780 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had sore hips for about two years now. I tried glucosamine, chondrotin, yoga etc but nothing worked. I decided I was just getting old. I tried these because my 70 year old Dad said it "loosened up" his joints. So I tried it. After three days I felt my knucles and wrists stop clicking. After a week I felt my hips start to loosen up. A month later I have no pain in my hips and I can stretch with no pain. Definitely a supplement that works!

worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was having terrible ankle pain with walking, told it was degenerative and nothing could really be done except wait until it was "really" bad and have ankle replacement. No way! I started taking Twinlab and Jarrow Type II Collagen (didn't know which was better) 1 pill each twice a day, and within a couple of weeks it started improving. 4 months later I have hardly any pain, even when I go dancing.

works

Posted by Reviewer2169553 on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At the advice of a nutritionist I have been taking this for arthritis in my neck. About 2 years. My neck discomfort went away but I didn't realize how much this product was to thank until I stopped taking it. Resumed, a week later felt better. Don't know why it works, but I'm convinced it does.

Arthritis Pain Reduced Considerably After 1st Day

Posted by derbyjean on Jan 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed results right away. My arthritis had flared up and was extremely painful. After taking these pills the very first day, the pain started to diminish. Now 3 months later, I have almost zero pain. I plan on taking these forever. I understand it is good for the skin and hair also.

Helps with joint discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2385523 on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for myself and my dog. This is helping a lot. thanks.

for joints

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've already noticed that my joints in my fingers feel better.

I don't feel anything

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say it's doing anything for me as I don't feel anything. Maybe it's doing something which I don't feel, but I can't be sure of it, so I won't continue with this product. Normally Jarrow is one of my favorite brands and therefor an extra star.

Jarrow Formulas Type ll Collagen Complex

Posted by 5500390236831713343 on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

works wonders on joints for arthritis would highly recommend

1 2 3 4