Help

A MUST IF YOU ARE TAKING CHOLESTEROL LOWERING DRUGS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Many people are familiar with the name 'Coenzyme Q10. As we age, our bodies do not make this necessary coenzyme in sufficient quantities. If you take any of the statin drugs to lower blood cholesterol levels, the ability of the body to produce coenzyme Q10 is further reduced. Ubiquinol is a version of coenzyme Q10 more readily available to your body if you are over 40. I work in a hospital setting. Interestingly, a number of the traditionally trained medical doctors are now making specific 'ubiquinol' recommendations to patients taking Lipitor, Crestor, Zocor or any of the other numerous statin drugs.

One of the best on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension is really the best so Jarrow would be second and has a better price. Wonderful product, a must if you're on a statin and or have heart problems.

Great Value

Posted by NightshiftPaul on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was interested in taking ubiquinol as a regular supplement so I set up a spreadsheet of all the ubiquinol products I could find and narrowed them down by cents per milligram, Jarrow Formulars Ubiqinol came out way on top for value. I buy it regularly now, I think ubiquinol is going to be the next big supplement for people over 40 as people try to stay at their best and live longer. I suffer from dry eyes and skin and I feel this has helped me with that as I know longer experience that since taking the product.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Mercola Ubiquinol for several years, but due to product and shipping costs, I've switched to iHerb.This Jarrow product is a very high-quality product and is sold by iHerb at a very reasonable price to me in the U.K.

The best for aging bodies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After our bodies reach a certain age, it becomes more difficult for them to change CoQ 10 into ubiquinol. Taking this product removes that step and gets it directly into our bodies.

Pricey but Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Jarrow as a reliable brand and this is the right form of Co-Q10. I really wish, though, that it wasn't so expensive.

Good price for ubiquinol and I feel better taking it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy when I'm taking ubiquinol than when I'm not, so for me the expense is worth it. Per tablet this bottle is the best priced I could find.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Clearly labelled container and appears superior to non reduced Coenzyme Q10. Thoroughly recommended.

Thanks Jarrow and iHerb...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

for making QH-Absorb available in economy size! This form of solubilized Ubiquinol has a much more powerful and natural effect on my system than conventional Ubiquinol, when I took that in the beginning I would get a synthetic kind of feeling, not so with this. The testing done also shows it is absorbed much better. Great product.

Brilliant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally tried the lesser strength ones of this brand and I have to say these are way better. You will notice an instant booth in cognitive function and memory.. Just amazing. Everyone should try these, haven't felt so sharp in years.