love jarrow formulations

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been a huge fan of Jarrow Formulations since their beginning launch as a company in 1977. For me, their products NEVER disappoint. Better Nutrition Magazine names QH+PQQ™ as a recipient of its 2013 Best of Supplements award in the "New Supplements" category. Of course, supplement usage success is a subjective personal experience. I continue to reorder this formula because it works for me.

Love the effects of these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Liposomed this product and took small doses each day. I noticed a profound increase in my energy and stamina. Highly recommend.

My Doctor said to take this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My Doctor endorsed this Ubiquinol. He said it was good for my heart and good for the brain, because it prevents brain cells from dying. I will take this the rest of my long happy life! I love iHerb!!!

Jarrow Ubiquinol, 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my elderly Great Dane who has a weak heart. I thought she would have to go on vet medication but the vet said the mix I have her on is keeping her heart working pretty well.

More energy in the Crossfit box.

Posted by e-verkerk on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This definitely gives me a lot more energy and staying power. I love physical exercise, but the older I got the less energy I seemed to have. This seemed to have hit the nail on the head. I'll definitely be reordering this product.

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was using a Life Extension PQQ supp alone until I discovered this. Will switch to this one from now on.

Improving my energy levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product in yet another effort to help me get through my ME/CFS, since I've read many reviews about this type of product that claim it is effective . Whereas it is not going to cure me (and I never expected it to do so), it is really making a difference. My activity threshold seems to have shifted slightly, and I also feel a little bit more energetic. Not enough to be able to go around saying "hey, this is working so well! I'm back!", but enough that it is taking me to a different level. I still cannot do more, but I do have a few more spoons, and believe me, that is noticeable. And very welcome.

QH-PQQ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This really helps my energy and focus. I only take it 3 times a week. It has activated my insomnia so I don't take it everyday but the overall difference I feel it is worth it!

还使用中

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

国内朋友介绍的 也咨询了国外专家 说对心、肝有保健作用 国内朋友用它来缓解痛风甚至对妇科疾病也有帮助 !且作为膳食补充有一搭没一搭的全家吃吃吧!(据说PQQ母乳含量最高 人体无法合成 那断断续续补充一下应该也是不错的选择吧)

Great product, fast shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price, substantial energy boost, buying more.

1 2 3