One big negative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The combination of this products ingredients is great-EXCEPT Not enough magnesium, and they use Magnesium oxide, which causes stomach problems,and is not as absorbable and gave me constipation. You must supplement with more magnesium Citrate. THEY ARE AWARE! Won't make the change because it would be a bigger pill.

Ultra Bone Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Ultra Bone Up for about 4 years and have had fantastic results with increase in bone density without drugs.

For the bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Using ultra bone-up has totally helped my bones and joints. I'm 59 and take care of babies, which requires getting up and down from the floor alot. After using the ultra bone-up I have no problem with pain or cramping in my joints and I can get up and down easily. Thank you for your lower prices. Terry

Best Solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

From personal research and experience, this is the best calcium supplement on the market, taken in combination with Jarrow Bio-Sil, to counter bone loss. While I have not had a bone scan since I began taking Ultra Bone-Up more than a year ago, there has been a marked improvement in the strength and thickness of my fingernails.

Ultra Bone-Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to see results with new bone growth in non-union area, but have noticed an overall improvement in health with no other changes! Drs. seem pleased I was trying a supplement as nothing else has been benefical. Good product! Good value!

Good supp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Still my favorite bone supplement even though they changed the formula a few years ago. I actually increased bone density with the old formula - haven't with this one.

Wonderful result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Years ago I was diagnosed with osteoporosis, and left hip was fragile. After years of BONE-UP my scans reveal healthy bones and the doctor was amazed - my left hip normal!

Best bone product

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

has the best ingredients profile for bone product.

Great product, timely service & best price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since recently discovering Bone-Up Ultra makes a difference in the way I feel and benefits my calcium intake I decided it best to find the best price for the product. After searching the web for an hour I discovered iHerb.com had the best price and made a purchase. It was my hope that I would not have to repeat the search each month & save time. The ordering process on iHerb.com was easy,smooth & delivery swift. Now I know I can rely on this site for my reorders & would highly recommend them. Thank you iHerb.com!!

Bone-Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

2008 My right thumb was swollen and I was frequently in pain. My doctor diagnosed it as arthritis, and told me that the only solution was to get a cortisone shot. I didn't get the shot, and instead took the Bone-Up tablets. After 2-3 weeks I noticed that my pain went away, and has not come back since. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because my friend said that after taking 7-8 bottles of the Bone-Up I should see improvement in my osteoporosis. However, I personally have not seen any improvement in my bone density numbers. This of course may be due to other outside factors such as exercise, etc.