Highly recommend Joint Builder

Posted by Reviewer1499475 on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking the original formula Joint Builder about two years ago, after noticing that I was having trouble with my knees. (At that point I was only 34 or so. I'm not obese, I just have issues with my joints.) I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it since I'd used other Jarrow products with positive results. After being on it for maybe a couple of weeks I had a moment where I went to get up from being on the floor and I did so effortlessly. It was dumbfounding. I actually went and sat back down and replayed the maneuver just to experience it again. :D I can't even stress what a drastic improvement that was for me. Amazing. So I've been religiously taking the Joint Builder product for the past couple of years as a result. If you have joint issues, you will be guaranteed to notice some sort of results. After I saw that they'd come out with an improved "Ultra" formula I immediately tried a bottle of that, and continue to feel the positive results. This is one of those few products that actually truly does what it's supposed to do and is worth every penny.

gave it a try

Posted by Reviewer2057416 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using the regular Joint Builder for months with wonderful success. So I thought I'd switch to this Ultra version and see, but after a few weeks it hasn't worked out. I'd agree that the formula "seems" great and amounts of ingredients are prudent. Granted I seem very sensitive to bodily changes than apparently most people, but I notably detected unfavorable changes such as stomach upset and just not feeling myself. I suspect that my body missed the extra vitamin C and esp. D of the regular version. I also liked only needing two tablets instead of three. Anyway, I'm back on the regular version and love it.

Take regularly

Posted by Reviewer1303204 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this, in combination with Jarrow silicone, has made a difference. My left knee is completely shot, need replacement but tooo young. I use a wheelchair but still must walk some & use a brace and cane--I think this Jarrow formula has helped ease the pain, along with my prayers, pain patches and morphine. I never miss a day taking my Joint Builder.

joint maintenance

Posted by Reviewer1143270 on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ultra joint is the real deal. It works, I used it on my old dogs and they can walk comfortably again.

wonderful for my German Shepherd, Dashiell

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is better for his hips than the other one I was buying.

Great joint formula

Posted by Reviewer3114559 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really love this formula - it dissolved quickly upon taking so it didn't stick in my throat, and I noticed an improvement in days. It also didn't upset my stomach.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients this product has, plus hyaluronic acid and MSM, two ingredients hard to find in a joint product. I'm on my second bottle and I do believe it's helped the pain in my knee and lower back. I use this along with Jarrow's Bone-Up, a great combination.

Great Service and Value for my most used Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Ultra Joint Builder is the best product I have found for my arthritis issues. Locally I have not been able to find this particular formula, so I have had to order online. Recently I discovered iHerb carries it, so I gave them a try. Great service, the best price I have found so far. My order came quickly, which I appreciated very much. I will order from them again.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really like so many Jarrow Formulas products.

Hard to swallow, but great product!

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase