Jarrow Venous PF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I heard about this product through a magazine article and decided to try it. They were right...within a few weeks my spider veins have begun to lighten and disappear. I have added extra Vitamin C with bioflavonoids and plums to my diet, which I read also help with the problem. But it is definitely working a miracle on my legs!

TOTALLY EFFECTIVE

Posted by oldgirl65 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a degree of peripheral neuropathy, affecting toes/fingers. After two weeks on this formula there was a marked improvement, particularly in toes, which in cold were a dark purple. Now I can also walk distances (2 km +) without my toes and half of my feet going numb, which also caused pain in the ankles. On my second bottle, will keep taking it, would recommend to anyone with poor circulation.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After using this for a few weeks I noticed better circulation and my vericose veins were fading. Also helps with my eyesight.

Replaced locally prescribed big pharma with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was prescribed hesperedin by the local doctor for the venous circulation problems in my neck, but decided to replace with this product from Jarrow. It contains the same hesperedin content plus more beneficial supplements. I have not yet seen improvements in my tinnitus, but the magnificent thing is my occasional nighttime leg pains are gone! Been taking this for slightly over two weeks, and will definitely order more

This seems to work

Posted by healthynut on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Appears to have helped/resolved issues relating to ongoing circulation issues in my lower body. From re-occurring issues on a weekly basis to no symptoms for almost a month, I am very happy with this product. If you have issues with hemorrhoids, I would highly recommend this product. As a side note, when I first began this product I did have a moderate flare-up so I took 4-6 tablets per day for a week (as recommended by various online sites I visited discussing dosage). Since it has resolved (which occurred ~4 days after beginning the tablets) I have decreased my intake to 2-3 tablets per day. I do bite into the tablets to help with swallowing- they are rather large. There isn't an awful taste or anything.

Good for circulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No more cold feet or nosebleeds!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We strongly believe this product works effectively against hemorrhoids and resolves leg pain as a result of blood circulation problems.

No more achy legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I no longer suffer from achy leg pains when I go to sleep in the evening from taking this product

High quality with fair price yet effective for blood veins problem

Posted by roselaren on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle in bottle for me because my long term annoying hemorrhoid's gone naturally!!! after taking this together with Pycnogenol for 1 week. It's quite hard to believe for me that it's so effective and the result 's noticeable than many supplement I've tried(Normally taking grape seed and pine bark for long time didn't cure my hemorrhoid at all) and I'm so happy with this one right now and will keep repurchase it again and again. Thank you so much for iHerb to sell this on your website and thank you a lot to Jarrow for this product. Love it and gladly recommend for the people who have blood veins problem not only hemorrhoid. ^.^

Pleasant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have Graves disease and my eyes get red sometimes. I've found that this product really helps. It seems like it might improve circulation as well. I'm not sure if it has any lasting effect. For my eyes, it doesn't last more than a day or so. It is generally a pleasant product to take and seems to have a positive effect. Will repurchase.

1 2