alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments! After several months of use, I can report that: 1. I feel like I'm thinking more clearly 2. My hearing has improved (the tv always seems a little too loud now). I can't prove that vinpocetine is responsible for these changes, but I'm now in my 6th decade, and haven't changed anything else recently, so... I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Brain boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I get a noticeable boost in brain energy using this product. Not sure exactly how it works, but I've read that it increases circulation to the brain cells. Seems to have an antidepressant effect for me. The low price also elevates mood.

An excellent nerve regenerator, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Can be slightly hard on the liver (for those with ailing livers, at least). Some products combine Vinpocetine and Ginkgo Biloba and claim memory-enhancement properties (no comment on that). I can vouch for the nerve-regeneration potential, as my sense of taste was permanently improved by taking ONE pill. I can no longer eat extremely spicy food (which may be normal for a Scandinavian). I don't recommend taking this product every day. Don't take any more than needed to attain your objective.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mother says it works better than Gingko.

headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it gave me a headache each time i took one....I am not prone to having headaches.

powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

even just five mg can have quite an effect. For some people, periwinkle can make them irritated. I'm one of them. ;-) Still, it makes for better mental acuity.

Excellent memory booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vinpocetine is an excellent memory booster. It is an alkaloid that has been studied in Russia for its memory enhancing properties and also it has been has been studied on patients with ischemic brain damage (such as ischemic stroke).

Vinpocetine Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received my order of Vinpocetine 5mg in justa few days of ordering! I have been taking two 5mg capsules per day, and already I am thinking more clearly and my mood has even improved! I will continue to use this wonderful product. Thank you!

Brain is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with focus. I can't eat super spicy food when using this. Climax is way more intense, like a teenager again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We are geeting good results with vinpocetine.