Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1882702 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have worn reading glasses for years, but within a month of using Vision Optimizer, in conjuction with Eye Factors, I rarely use my glasses. It was a significant improvement.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2075164 on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I first started taking Vision Optimizer, my vision was a bit blurry. It cleared it up withing days. I was 60 at the time. I have been taking them for two years and am very happy to have such a great product.

I know it's for vision, but...

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I get noticeable help with vision, but to our surprise my wife finds that it helps with arthritic pain!

eyes sores relieved !

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it worked for me.....my eyes usually sored after work, and the sore-free feeling is real ! 2 pills a day does not work for me, follow the instruction, 3 pills a day !

L. Sena Lake Forest, Ca

Posted by Reviewer2586207 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I Bought these because my one eye sometimes has pressure on it. Started using them and it seems like my eye is back to normal. I will really be able to tell more probably in a month or so. I would buy these again.

Wonderful Formula

Posted by Reviewer3252758 on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me, my son and his wife. Damaged eyesight can be improved.

"see" the results

Posted by Reviewer1358546 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for several months and my vision has improved a ton...there are fewer clouds in my eyes and objects look much more sharp, especially during the day at the office. Also, my eyes also don't get as tired in front of the computer, and they rarely get dry. I take 3 per day.

More than for eyes

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I began using this product to return my eyes to a healthy condition after being diagnosed with a cataract over 3 years ago. I've tried all sorts of eye drops and homeopathics without any real improvement. Things did not get worse but didn't improve either. After using this product for just about 3 weeks I've already noticed imrpovement in my dry eyes and as an added bonus has helped with some recurring intermittant headaches from the vision problems.I believe the black currant extract is very beneficial and I have not found it in other eye supplements. I can't wait to see what my next eye exam reveals.

Heathy eyes.

Posted by Reviewer2119639 on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have to take vision vitamins and I wanted the most to take a natural brand. I have a history of macula problems and this vitamin is helping tremendously.

Jarrow Vision Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer2273932 on Jun 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this formula. He has found it very effective for his continued eye health. We are so glad we found www.iHerb.com This product alone has saved him a lot of money. He regularly orders 3 bottles at a time. I'm beginning to tell everyone I know about the www.iHerb.com website. It's one of the best kept secrets I know.

1 2 3 4