It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using this to boost my vit. D levels along with a vitamin K blend that I also take and I got my D levels to double in a few months' time. Very happy with this product because the blood tests actually proved it was working!

Very disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure why it is, but Jarrow D3 seems to be ineffective. If anything, it leaves my feeling slightly worse. Tried them twice now with the same result. This is in contrast to the consistent sense of wellbeing I get when using two other brands at this dose.

Like sunshine in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this product is made with olive oil instead of soy. It is a good value and about as pure as you can get. Some days I get Vitamin D from the sun, but I take this product rain or shine.

forget the flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take 10,000 IU a day during the winter. My doctor checks my vitamin D levels and they are in range! Imagine how deficient I'd be if I didn't supplement. In the summer I drop to 5,000 a day. I never get the flu shot -- or the flu. This may be the one supplement I couldn't live without and Jarrow is an excellent brand. If you add anthing, add D3 and trust Jarrow. It's a life-saver. Just be sure and get your blood checked to be safe!

Is this good for diabetes??

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love that these are tiny gel caps. I started taking these because my mother has osteoarthritis and I am trying to take care of my bones before it gets to that point. I also take Iodoral because my thyroid functions has always been low but never low enough for medication. For the past 2 years my A1C has been going up and up until I was pre-diabetic. I recently had a blood test and was told my glucose levels were NORMAL. I have only been taking them for 3 weeks. I don't know if these are the reason my levels are now normal but I have not changed anything else.

favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this D3 for years. I find it works well, does it's job. Tried others they really didn't raise my D3 levels like Jarrow does.

MMcNair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This 5000 IU is what my DO told me to use. After several months my vit D came up and has stayed up. Easy to swallow.

right potency, right price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My MD told me to start taking 5000 IU every day only it's not so easy to find. Iherb and Jarrow, as usual, came through. Nice small capsule too. My husband and I both take it.

Jarrow Vitamin D3, 5000 IU=100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to find the Jarrow Brand D3 5000 IU formula as I have been using their product's for many year's and have been very satisfied with both their quality and price! I first bought the D3 5000 IU vitamin's from a radio commercial and their prices were much higher! I feel better in general since I started taking a variety of vitamin's and supplement's! Sincerely, Esther Siniakiin

Product not arrived after 60 days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kind of shipping wierd after 60 days never arrived. I think I never will buy again. This was a scam..... Nobody help you. I have been in touch with the store but they never answer.

1 2 3 4