Helps with Seasonal Affective Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2803113 on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've battled seasonal affective disorder for twenty years, each winter the symptoms would get worse. 800IU of Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D3 has given me the best two winters since I was a teenager! I take two capsules Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D3 together with 5-HTP. (I also get an additional 200 IU of Vit. D from another source. ) It benefits me so much that I'm afraid to stop taking it even during the summer. Some say that high doses of Vitamin D can cause kidney stones or gall stones (don't remember which). I've heard that eating celery or a green apple daily can prevent that. I've been taking 1000IU of Vitamin D for two years now and have never had a problem. In fact, Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D 3 has been a great benefit to me!

Great for your bones

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My medical doctor actually did a Vitamin D blood test on me and even though I eat right, it was low. He recommended supplementation of this important nutrient for breast cancer and bone health along with immune support. This brand is excellent with no taste.

Easy to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1813456 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has swallowing problems, so these are a great find! Too many suppliers have supplements that are so large.

Jarrow Vit D3

Posted by Reviewer3175150 on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Softgels easy to swallow-great price and shipping from IHerb.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this D3 for years and it seems to work good. Most people are deficient in D3, and since my recent double hip replacement, I can't get out to absorb natural sunshine, this has got to be better than nothing.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just try these, they are great quality.My 63 year 0ld american brother in law, a none beleiver in supplements has fractured his leg from jogging a sign of D and calcium defficiency, wy wait.

fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1719485 on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

well, the service has been always good with iherb. I just wish iherb can carry Vision Response 90 tab in the furture

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1110961 on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good source of low dose D3.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1772730 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Vitamin D3 at a good price.

iHerb has lowest price I can find

Posted by Reviewer3029777 on Jan 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

D3 is the most effective form of Vitamin D. Great for preventing osteoperosis. iHerb is low-price leader.