Helps with Seasonal Affective Disorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've battled seasonal affective disorder for twenty years, each winter the symptoms would get worse. 800IU of Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D3 has given me the best two winters since I was a teenager! I take two capsules Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D3 together with 5-HTP. (I also get an additional 200 IU of Vit. D from another source. ) It benefits me so much that I'm afraid to stop taking it even during the summer. Some say that high doses of Vitamin D can cause kidney stones or gall stones (don't remember which). I've heard that eating celery or a green apple daily can prevent that. I've been taking 1000IU of Vitamin D for two years now and have never had a problem. In fact, Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D 3 has been a great benefit to me!

Easy to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has swallowing problems, so these are a great find! Too many suppliers have supplements that are so large.

Great for your bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My medical doctor actually did a Vitamin D blood test on me and even though I eat right, it was low. He recommended supplementation of this important nutrient for breast cancer and bone health along with immune support. This brand is excellent with no taste.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this D3 for years and it seems to work good. Most people are deficient in D3, and since my recent double hip replacement, I can't get out to absorb natural sunshine, this has got to be better than nothing.

Jarrow Vit D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Softgels easy to swallow-great price and shipping from IHerb.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made a good choice

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What they do offer is a good product at a rock-bottom price

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's good and effective. I am now using 5000 IU D3.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price, easy to swallow. Had D levels in the single digits before starting Jarrow, now they are adequate. Great price too. My daughter, a fair skinned sun screen user, takes them too.