Organic but contains fructose.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this whey comes from cows not treated with growth hormone, but the formula contains fructose, which I don't need. The Organic Whey Protein Powder, Unflavored from Jarrow formulas doesn't contain fructose. Another good quality whey protein is by Thorne Research Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

excellent value and great taste

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

like it is natural. great taste and easy to dissolve with any drinks. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

GREAT BREAKFAST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS THE BEST WHEY TO START THE DAY... WHAT MORE CAN I SAY!!!!

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, Vanilla Flavor, 2lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is the best I've encountered both for taste and content. It also mixes very easily; doesn't lump. Highly recommended.

natural. great taste

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to mix with juice or water. Great product with natural ingredients and taste. Iherb got the great price and compare with other sites. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Great product, excellent value for the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We love this, been using it for a few years, IHerb has the best price. Good in smoothies have even used it in baking. Nice vanilla flavor.

And my reseach says this is the one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I research everything I buy and now I am convinced Jarrow is the best I can use for my health.

Great in smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this in his morning smoothie! It is very filling and great tasting!!!

Awesome supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best protein supplement I've ever had. Tastes good, ALL-NATURAL (best part), and inexpensive.

Protein Without the Excitotoxins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I’m delighted to have finally found a whey supplement that is free of the dreaded artificial sweeteners. It also tastes delicious & is good value - even with the delivery charge it’s £5 less than a comparable product on the UK high street.