one of the best whey protein

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth and mild chocolate taste. Not too sweet which is the way I like it. Compared to similar natural protein powders sweetened with stevia I much prefer this to their overly sweet and chemical aftertaste. I've been trying different powders for 30 years and this is one of the better ones I've had. I will update if it causes any undo stomach upset which some inferior proteins can cause. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Amazing recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Can't really beat this pharmaceutical grade whey for workout recovery. Great price for a high quality whey

Good taste and like the natural ingredient

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate favor is good, especially without articifical favor. Like the natural ingredients. Work great for my husband. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY reasonably priced whey protein powder that does not contain artificial ingredients. Most whey proteins have Sucralose, Aspartame or other artificial flavors but Jarrow Formulas Chocolate Whey does not - it's just got cocoa powder and a little bit of dextrose. If you want good whey protein without the Frankenstein lab ingredients, this is the best priced option available on this site. Tastes good, mixes easily, just a great whey protein all around. Recommended.

Excellent Value

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this whey a lot as it was the best of the bunch when I discovered it. Hormone free and a concentrate, it doesn't appear to be overly processed like most whey powders and is very good value. However, I now prefer Natural Factors Whey Factors, which is practically the same price and has a very good nutritional profile.

For the protein.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, it doesnt have that powdery after taste and provides a good amount of protein and a whole herd of amino acids that the body needs as well.

Jarrow Formulas. Whey Protein Crribean Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I only wish, it would be sold in 10 pound bags also. It would be less expensive.

Great whey protein concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This was the only whey protein concentrate I could find that tasted and mixed well without the artifical sugars and additives. It has all the subfractions and it seems they spent special attention to them when making this protein. Best whey concentrate on the market I think.

taste is bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's like plastic

ANatural = Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product as it's free of artificial sweeteners and flavourings , which I personally find quite unbearable to drink. Lovely smooth taste this protein powder has.