one of the best whey protein

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth and mild chocolate taste. Not too sweet which is the way I like it. Compared to similar natural protein powders sweetened with stevia I much prefer this to their overly sweet and chemical aftertaste. I've been trying different powders for 30 years and this is one of the better ones I've had. I will update if it causes any undo stomach upset which some inferior proteins can cause. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Amazing recovery

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Can't really beat this pharmaceutical grade whey for workout recovery. Great price for a high quality whey

Great protein powder

Posted by 4906718366780755879 on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY reasonably priced whey protein powder that does not contain artificial ingredients. Most whey proteins have Sucralose, Aspartame or other artificial flavors but Jarrow Formulas Chocolate Whey does not - it's just got cocoa powder and a little bit of dextrose. If you want good whey protein without the Frankenstein lab ingredients, this is the best priced option available on this site. Tastes good, mixes easily, just a great whey protein all around. Recommended.

Excellent Value

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this whey a lot as it was the best of the bunch when I discovered it. Hormone free and a concentrate, it doesn't appear to be overly processed like most whey powders and is very good value. However, I now prefer Natural Factors Whey Factors, which is practically the same price and has a very good nutritional profile.

For the protein.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, it doesnt have that powdery after taste and provides a good amount of protein and a whole herd of amino acids that the body needs as well.

Good taste and like the natural ingredient

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate favor is good, especially without articifical favor. Like the natural ingredients. Work great for my husband. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great.

Posted by Hugo-iH on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm really liking this whey protein. It's a really good mix of different amino acids and the chocolate actually tastes great. Highly recommended. Watch my page for more reviews, especially if you're new to the website!

Very Good

Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste, perfectto drink and to make cake and muffins

Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein Shake is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1403806 on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My personal trainer was the one who told me about this wonderful shake. I drink it everyday in the morning and it gives me enough energy to work eight hours in the office, plus two more hours in the gym. I do not feel hungry, so I do not need to snack as often as I used to. Great shake,I cannot live without it anymore@

Best I've used to date!

Posted by Reviewer3143374 on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Over the years I've tried about 7 or 8 brands of Whey protein and this is bar none the best tasting... and it mixes very good too. The funny thing is, with all my past brands, I considered chocolate the worst flavor. I was pleasantly surprised with how good this Whey was and am so thankful that it's all-natural, since my body gets those dizzy headaches with artificial sweetened whey's. I'll be buying this from now on and am glad I stumbled across it. 5 stars!