tasty, nourishing and healthy additive to my daily macros

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I order it for the second time from iherb. This protein powder is great with fruit smoothies and with oatmeal as well. Mixes good with water and tastes gorgeous with milk. The taste is natural and delicious. It's ideal for its price! If my review was helpful and you liked it, please press the "YES" button below! Thank you!

Easy to mix

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this unflavored and vanilla alternatively. Easy to mix with any drinks. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Contains Soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't diligent enough and didn't see it contains soy until I received my order. The description is misleading. If it says a 100% Natural Unflavored Whey Protein, then there's no space for soy! Doesn't mix as well as other powders I tried either. I don't mind the taste like many other reviewers do.

Best protein powder I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried lots of protein powders. Two things I look for is how easily it dissolves and how it tastes. This powder gets A+ on both. Dissolves quickly in water, milk or soy milk and has no nasty, chalky taste. Add a packet of Sweet Fiber with water for perfect lo carb meal replacement.

PRODUCT IS A SOY AND WHEY MIX!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If I buy whey protein it's because I want whey protein. I don't want soy in it. And I don't want lecithin in it. There's no way of knowing how much of this product is whey and how much is soy!

YUM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i know its supposed to be unflavored but i like the milky/dairy taste it adds to my milkshake. i use a blender so i dont know how well it would dissolve by just stirring. it does thicken my milkshake and i love it!! im trying to lose weight but dont want to feel like i have to starve myself or hold myself from food i like but am trying to learn how to do "portions". i guess i should tell you how much i love eating. and i love carbs!! growing up, my friends used to tease me about having an alligator in my stomach coz i never gained any weight and i ate twice as much as they did...until i had a baby. now they tease me that my eating habits are catching up with me. i mix this with macro greens and miracle reds, add 2/3 cup of milk, 1/4-1/3 cup each of 2 frozen fruits and 1/2 cup of ice cream (to sweeten and sort of mask the superfoods flavor). this mix gives me around 530-600 calories and, at first, it seemed like a lot but i noticed how i am not hungry for about 4-5 hours, and if i craved anything, it wasnt something i couldnt fight. plus i have all this energy that i actually do some aerobics after i take this. PLUS i still have lots of energy left AFTER i work out (i normally crash after). TMI but this might help someone: this mix has also made me "regular", going 2-3 times/day tho with no "urgency". if i take it around 8-9am, i start getting hungry by 2pm and i just take some of whatever i have on hand. i was very surprised one day, i made some brownies and can normally eat half of the entire batch in one sitting. i was starting to get hungry so i took a square piece and walked around while eating it. i was surprised that after i had some water, i didnt even want anymore. it wasnt like i was even trying to NOT eat anymore... another proof is when my sister in law got me a box of see's candies and i only took one piece. she knows i can finish a box in two nights of watching tv. and there are days (its been almost 3 weeks) id open it coz i thought i want some chocolates and while trying to decide which to pick, i sort of lose my craving and just close the box. for some reason, whenever i take this, i dont go over my 1200 calorie diet. yes, even with the almost 600 calories in my milkshake. i suppose the exercise helps too, it makes me less hungry and makes me want to move around all day. i dont go overboard with lunch and dinner and would sometimes skip lunch just coz i wasnt hungry. then i can eat a big dinner if i wanted to (before 6pm) but a week after taking this mix, i didnt really feel like eating so much anymore. with my shake mix, i also take multivits and flax seed oil caps. i had really dry winter skin, my face was literally peeling like healing sunburned skin. a week into this supplement combo and my skin feels better plus i havent been breaking out as much as before.

Highly Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My sister started using the whey regularly in conjunction with physical activity and no other significant changes in diet. Within a month her figure was leaner and she had lost several pounds of weight, specifically around the mid-section. I'd recommend taking a scoop before and after the any type of exercise for best results.

Plain and Simple

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this protein for years. Hard to find whey protein without alot of junk and flavors added. I use this plain, just mixed with water, and it never has an "off" taste like many other brands.

Jarrow whey protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this protein powder. It is very versatile. I have used it in several different foods including milk, orange juice, and oatmeal. It has a bland taste which blends well with foods. The iherb price is great and I'll definitely re-purchase in the future.

Good protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've taken proteins with a lot of artificial garbage in them and they just give me some really nasty gas. I needed a basic whey protein that mixes well and this one does the job.