Hands down the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have done a lot of research looking for the right multi-vitamin. I found many great formulas - and most of them contain spirulina. I cannot tolerate spirulina at all and I suspect I am not alone in this. I wanted to eliminate all of the extra capsules I was taking and rely on a single tablet per day. This is the stuff. It has good things for eyes, good b vitamins for stress, herbs for circulation, calcium for bones - it is my new holy grail of supplements. Two tablets along with flax seed oil and I am great all day.

great vitamins! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins as they are so comprehensive! I love that they use methylcobalamin instead of the cyanocobalamin which your body has to convert twice in order for your body to use. Wish they used metafolin instead of folic acid.

Comprehensive Multivitamin for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I did extensive searching before determining that this was the best multi for me: (1) two tablets a day, which is practical. I am not interested in swallowing whatever 6-8 pills have in them for my multivitamin; (2)reasonable levels of the components, such as 200mg of vit. C--it cannot possibly be healthy to take 20 times the RDA of some vitamins;(3) a modest 10mg of iron (55% RDA) since I am post-menopausal; (4) affordable because there's not a lot of extra questionable fluff like royal jelly thrown in. The only negative aspect to the tablets is the smell, though to Jarrow Formula's credit there is no aftertaste or lingering odor once they're swallowed.

convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This multi is easy on the stomach because it calls for two pills a day. Vitamins often upset my stomach, this does not. I just take one with lunch and one with breakfast.

great multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't hurt my stomach. It is just enough of the supplements I need. No megadoses or under-dosing. I divide the doses into 1 with breakfast and 1 after dinner. It works best for me.

Very Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I already feel a difference in taking these in just a few days! You can always find good quality with Iherb. The only bad thing is, they smell terrible! But they don't leave a bad taste in your mouth after swallowing them like someone else had said.

More Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I switched from Centrum Silver to this and experienced an amazing difference in my energy level. Great product.

Excellent Women's Multi-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product is an excellent women's multi-vitamin. I have been taking this product for 3 months, and have never felt better.

Great brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My stomach tolerates this well and my energy seems improved. I was anemic and now my labs are normal.

favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Women's muti - I've tried them all - love the Easy-Solv tabs - don't upset your stomach - great multi!