Allergy warning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using xylitol for several years. This is my first xylitol order from the states. My daughter broke out in a rash after having this product. This is a corn based xylitol as apposed to birch bark which must have cause the reaction.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product 4 stars only because of it's very powdery quality. When I first purchased Xyli Pure, it was available in a more granulated formula (green tan label), which I much preferred. Now it seems that the powdered formula is all that's available. That being said, this is the best stuff on the planet for anyone who either cannot have sugar or who is just trying to find a pleasant-tasting sugar alternative. There is absolutely no aftertaste. I will admit that I do mix mine with real sugar, about 3 to 1 (xylitol to sugar) because, to me, it's just not quite as sweet as sugar. Maybe I just need to use a bit more in my coffee but mixing them also seems to help cut down on the powdery quality. Still, I am very happy to have discovered this product and will continue to use it.

Great

Posted by chantale on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a powder Xylitol, very good taste and more easy to use in our cooking than regular xylitol

Highly recommended by a teenager

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My fourteen-year old loves this. She says you can't tell it isn't sugar, and it doesn't make you crave sugar afterward. Our family doesn't use refined sugar, and I don't have to hide this container!

great xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this! I don't use sugar and now my children doesn't have to. Xylitol doesen't have any aftertaste,so you wouldn't even know it's not sugar in your coffee or oatmeal. I gave it four star only because ar is big,but only half full with the stuff,I really wish there was much more xylitol powder

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Better quality and taste than most of the others I've tried. I use it mainly because it's also supposed to help re-mineralize the teeth. And I believe I do see that benefit.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is an excellent choice and sweetener, while giving my teeth a boost is wonderful. It should be used in EVERY household and toothpaste shoud be the choice for children and adults alike. Guilt free, and beneficial. A no brainer. I asked Starbucks to order it for me,as a customer to use. I hope they do!! :)

Taste Like Surgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and suppose to be good for your Teeth also.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a substitute for sugar it seems to work well.

Love it Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I make my lemonade's and baking. Yummy! It is definitely the best!

1 2 3